Bamaguy's Week 3 (2-1 +6.7units)

BamaGuy

EOG Addicted
Pretty decent bounce back week last week. I really wish I was 3-0 but that damn late cover by Vandy against NW week one hurt me.

I had 50 something units on the Bama ML last week. I know, outrageous, but as stated, there was no way they were gonna lose. The teaser also won by multiple td's. But overall, week 2 was just weird with my plays. I'm generally always a strait bettor. But, winning is winning I guess, on to week 3...

Only one play so far...
Cal -2.5----2.5* I just cannot see Nevada's D stopping them, that's really all it comes down to.

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on Arkansas while it's still +3. Also like Clemson some but the concern is I don't know much about them. If I could get Clemson at +7 and Miss St +10 I would play em. Pretty much just watching the line movement for now.

MIDWEST_MAN

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Bamaguy's Week 3 (2-1 +6.7units)

I like that bet as well Bama. The Cal game that is. I see Call winning by at least 8.

I will tell you only once...get on IOWA - 1.5 before it shoots up to 3 or more. Iowa should win by a TD or more.

- Arizona best WR is hurt (may play, but wont be 100%) and Iowa Defensive line is the best in the nation (as a whole).

- Iowa will be playing a "MAN" at RB named Jewel Hampton who will run for at least 100 and a couple TD's.

- Iowa will be too much for Arizona! Book it!

JTrain

EOG Senior Member

Glad to see you on Cal as well. Arkansas is a good bet... just hoping AJG doesn't get cleared.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

You'll never see MSU @10...opened at 9 and sharp money has it down to 7'.

I think you'll see Clemson +7, though.

Agreed on MSU +10 Pipe...although I would love to find it at that somewhere...I was all over Cal and Bama (ML) last week as well BG...the bears had their way with a bad Colorado team....an easy read IMHO....I'm looking hard at Arkansas, Cal, and Stanford this week....possibly Iowa (ML)....still running numbers though....thanks for posting guys....I love football season....GLTA!

Let's cash this...

pvcpipe

EOG Master

You can get that Clemson +7.5 -110 now, BG.

I don't think they will last the day so you might want to get some while you can.

BamaGuy

EOG Addicted

Thanks everyone. I think I'm gonna lay off Clemson, mainly because of the unknown and the fact that I never like ACC against SEC. And you guys are right about State, that line is long gone.

I'm still thinking about Arkansas. What worries me is I could easily see UGA pounding them out in the trenches and taking control of the game. The Hogs defense has been dreaful, and although I have my wonders over whether the UGA players and in sync with Richt or not, it may not be enough to make a play. Once again, too many unknowns.

For the record, I still like Bama to cover this weekend. I would play 21, but not 24.

Lastly... and probably most important to me is what the hell is up with the Texas line? -3? I realize they arent what they were, and TT hasnt looked bad so far, but I jsut figured this thing should have been more around 8 or 9. Anyone have any good insight on this game?

Good Luck this week Bama....

I don't care if it is 24 or 34, this week. Your TIDE will roll. You do know this is a football game not a basketball game right...LOL! This will be like a scrimmage game, Bama will be up by at least 17 in first qtr.

How you feeling about my crew this week in Knoxville. I like 14, wish it was 12 or 13 but I think Gators win by 17-20. Vols do not have the defense to stop are you ready for this....Florida's running game. Who would have ever thought that, Florida's running game.

BamaGuy

EOG Addicted

G8R, you are trying to convince me on the tide! And for the record, I do think they cover, just dont know if i feel good enough to play em.

I dont have any concerns, but I could see duke actully scoring a TD or 2 and could see saint Nick going conservative and letting them have a backdoor cover. Just not sure on it yet, but glad to see you lovin them!

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

Line of Texas -3 was surprising to me, and my power #'s are usually accurate. I think the line will rise, but it is a no play for me with so much uncertainty with the Texas O and the new staff at TT.

Good luck whatever you decide.