"Winning Wednesdays" presents Edward Golden

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Professional handicapper Edward Golden will be the featured guest this week on "Winning Wednesdays." The owner and operator of Right Angle Sports will discuss this week's college football action. John Kelly and Barry Holthaus will host the 60-minute program. "Winning Wednesdays" airs live at 3:00 p.m. Eastern (noon Pacific). The show can be heard - live or archived - at www.lvrocks.com. Programming note: EOG plans to expand its broadcast schedule in the near future.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: "Winning Wednesdays" presents Edward Golden

Great. Loved when he was on last time

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I've been buried in work recently. I promise to recruit the sharpest gamblers for our "Winning Wednesdays" program. In future weeks, I will invite Fezzik, Iceman, PalmTree, Mike Colbert of M Resort and Jack Lysaght (spelling?), one of the sharpest oddsmakers/bookmakers in the offshore world. We also need an appearance from Viejo Dinosaur.

Iceman

EOG Addicted

Great guest and all around real good guy.

I don't know anyone who works harder and smarter at this then Edward (and that also goes for the few others that work with him).

When Edward speaks the entire sports betting world listens.

Look forward to hearing the interview.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

We need Teddy KGB on sound fx. :LMAO

We need Tony back on, too! He's got fishing stories.

Great list of guests, though...

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Good get JK but please drop Barry as a co host. The guy might be a good handicapper and knowledgeable but his on air presense is awful. Boring would put it nicely and takes forever to get from point A to point B when discussing a game or topic.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Curious if Barry is still associated with VegasInsider. They seem to have dropped him this year from their stable of handicappers.

What happened?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks texaswizzard and ComptrBob. I'll address these topics today.

railbird

EOG Master

I think Barry is an excellent co host. Much better than the annoying say nothing blabber mouth Dave Cokin that JK once had.

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

Curious if Barry is still associated with VegasInsider. They seem to have dropped him this year from their stable of handicappers.

What happened?

Perhaps i'm cynical, but i would guess it's because the Leroy's show isn't on the air anymore.

Regarding today's guest, i'm looking forward to it. Hoping Ed will put in a good word for our little horseracing community.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Perhaps i'm cynical, but i would guess it's because the Leroy's show isn't on the air anymore.

Regarding today's guest, i'm looking forward to it. Hoping Ed will put in a good word for our little horseracing community.

Discreet Cat...with you posting here and sharing your info, our horse community has grown by leaps and bounds...

You have many here listening to you and have bought many horseplayers out of the woodwork...thank you..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Discreet Cat...with you posting here and sharing your info, our horse community has grown by leaps and bounds...

You have many here listening to you and have bought many horseplayers out of the woodwork...thank you..

+1

i have known about DC for sometime now going back to lva and SFW

he is very good at picking winners.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

In the Domers/Hail to the Victors game......Barry woulda been better off with HANNAH Montana

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

WRONG JOHN!

My friend @ ESPN said the guys there did Research and found in 2009 there were 36 1-0 games

whormoan

EOG Enthusiast

was looking forward to listening. Disappointed to be getting last week's episode. Uggh!

railbird

EOG Master

press the live button next time. I have zero tech skills and figured it out.

Thanks again for having me on the show. Good luck to everyone this week.

Edward

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

Very good show today. All involved had a lot to say and made some very good points. Well done!

AndyDucay

EOG Enthusiast

Let's hope John can do more then one show a week. A Friday night handicapping Round Table would be great. John knows many Heavy Hitters in LV. A two hour show would be right up John's alley!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

what's the picks?

JK: NYY/Tampa U9.5
Barry: Tenn U +14, Wake +17, Pats -1..........Europe to win the Ryder Cup
Edward: So Miss -4 (now -5.5), Ark State -3 (now -3.5/4), C Fla -7 (now -8.5)......Edward gave out the lines he gave his clients - and not the current line (ssen here) and said the F2 plays are OK at the current number - UCF is NOT

coversspread

EOG Member

JK Yanks/Rays U 9.5 tonight

Barry H ..TN + 14 & WF + 17 Saturday, NE -1 Sunday...Europe to win Ryder Cup -150

RAS...S Miss -4,Ark St -3,UCF -7 were released to clients.He still likes S Miss -5.5 and Ark St - 3.5 at current prices.

thanks John. this was prob already addressed but why the switch from talkzone?

railbird

EOG Master

Let's hope John can do more then one show a week. A Friday night handicapping Round Table would be great. John knows many Heavy Hitters in LV. A two hour show would be right up John's alley!

agree

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Why have you strayed away from the Stadust Line format?

This show sounds like the old Leroy's format which sounded like old and tired radio.

How about going back to basics like your old Stardust days?

More breakdown of games.

Get back to your good form John you had during the Stardust Line Days.

The enthusiasm, energy, passion and excitement of game breakdowns without the boring filler.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Why have you strayed away from the Stadust Line format?

This show sounds like the old Leroy's format which sounded like old and tired radio.

How about going back to basics like your old Stardust days?

More breakdown of games.

Get back to your good form John you had during the Stardust Line Days.

The enthusiasm, energy, passion and excitement of game breakdowns without the boring filler.

More game breakdowns, got it. Thanks for the feedback. I respect your opinion.