OMG! Look inside to see how far far far bookmaker/betdsi has fallen in the off shore world..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
this is pretty much stunning...shocking actually...and sad. 2938u4ji23

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'CS - Jay'

you: hi! im xxxxxxx
you: betdsi!
CS - Jay: Welcome, nice to have you with us today . . . I?m happy to assist you . . .
you: name is xxxxxxxx im xxxxxxxx
CS - Jay: For security reasons, can you please confirm your password?
you: xx
CS - Jay: How may I assist you today?
you: hey Im looking to make a wager on line..but there is some error in my account says limit is $10....
you: please adjust that.
CS - Jay: Sure...
you: Max Wager Online Exceeded. Your Current Wager Limit is 10.00 USD. :) funny stuff.
CS - Jay: Are you trying to wager on sports?
you: nfl football..
CS - Jay: Just a moment please...
CS - Jay: Unfortunately to bet more than $10 you will need to call our wagering department to place your wager...
you: good one..is this april fools?
you: pleas put on a supervisor...
CS - Jay: Your account is set up to a maximum of $10 for horse wagers...
you: i cant even get horses online..there is no tab for horses
you: im talking NFL!
CS - Jay: I understand, however your account is set up to a maximum wager of $10, of you call the wagering departments you will be able to wager more than $10
you: u will not let me wager online $100 on the Green Bay packers monday night football..is that correct? what happened to bookmaker/betdsi?
you: ive been a cusotmer for how many years 8?
you: ive never cashed out anything...
you: ive moved some cash to betmaker your exchange...how is it possible I cant make an NFL wager online? what are you afraid of?
CS - Jay: I suggest you contact our wagering department to increase your betting limits since we are unable to increase any player's limits over the chat...
you: who do I speak to?
CS - Jay: You may ask for a supervisor sir...
you: which one knows my specific account situation
CS - Jay: I am sorry, you will need to explain them that you are not able to bet over $10 and would like to increase your limits...

99problems

EOG Member
Re: OMG! Look inside to see how far far far bookmaker/betdsi has fallen in the off shore world..

have a good weekend, did you?

but man that is garbage

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: OMG! Look inside to see how far far far bookmaker/betdsi has fallen in the off shore world..

here is my action recently

zero action every day

except

tues the 14th won 99.73 yea

12 weeks ago +45

and 12 weeks ago and 2 days I won $707 on horse races where they took my $10 limit online wager max to zero the tab is not even there!

durito2

EOG Member

You have to talk to the supervisor/wagering department. The front line cs knows nothing about anything.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

no email? no phone call to a customer 8+ years? how far can they fall?

if you get on a parlay hotstreak would they take that down to $5?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

manager in wagering department worthless...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

TTT, unreal...........I know you are an extreme wiseguy, but $10?

I needed to reload my bookmaker account, may think twice now.

ballwonder

EOG Master

try, send me both account numbers for both books if you dont mind. Thanks.

12io4j2w90

Talk to a manager and request your limits be reduced to $5. Tell him $10 is too much and will get you in trouble.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i will call when I get some time and privacy and hash it out...too early to give up on these guys I mean bookmaker/betdsi? granted full juice books but such a strong history of allowing all types to wager and win/lose.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

in the mean time Im going to beat them up a bit with plays!

NFL[429] GREEN BAY -3-105 $10.50 $10.00

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

place will be HURTING tomorrow if I sweep these two..I hate to trust Zambrano here and get crazy with a limit wager but ill do it anyway..

MLB[912] CHI CUBS v SDG PADRES
T STAUFFER-R/C ZAMBRANO-R
u6?-105 $10.50 $10.00

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

damn these guys are sharp..trytrytried to make a $10 2 team parlay with my two limit wagers and software rejects...

Max Wager Online Exceeded. Your Current Wager Limit is 10.00 USD.
Remove
Picks Odds
Parlay Wager

NFL[429] GREEN BAY -3-105

T STAUFFER-R / C ZAMBRANO-R u6?-105

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

damn these guys are sharp..trytrytried to make a $10 2 team parlay with my two limit wagers and software rejects...

Max Wager Online Exceeded. Your Current Wager Limit is 10.00 USD.
Remove
Picks Odds
Parlay Wager

NFL[429] GREEN BAY -3-105

T STAUFFER-R / C ZAMBRANO-R u6?-105

CLASSIC

TTT, one of my favorite forum posters.

LMFAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

hold on Im looking into some online Bingo cards....

BigDaddy

EOG Master

despite your problem with them this book has not fallen.

really some need to get a clue on who is who in this offshore world.

few books that most people would feel safe with 100k + in it and Bookmaker is one of them.

cheapseats

EOG Master

few books that most people would feel safe with 100k + in it and Bookmaker is one of them.

nice business model, keep at ton of cash and offer $10 wagers, easy juice with no betting via alternative investments.... or even just a 1.5% hold on millions in 1 year cds.

I have very limited experience with Banana Del Sur books, but the conversation doesn't sound that unusual from my experience. You open an account. They welcome you with open arms. You start placing bets. Win or lose, they see your pattern is betting into soft lines. They reduce or cut off your computer betting. You now have to call and place bets with Julio. So you call and ask for a line. Phone goes dead as Julio and his pandilla try to figure out what line to quote you as they try to guess which side you will bet. So much for that.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Love ya BIG DADDY, but why would someone keep 100,000 in a book that caters to $10 maximum wagers?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

big daddy

in what universe have they not fallen

i used to be able to make large wagers and mid sized wagers on sports at full juice..

no I can make only $10 wagers on sports at full juice

that is falling...

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

Love ya BIG DADDY, but why would someone keep 100,000 in a book that caters to $10 maximum wagers?

fish im sure there is another side to the story .....the books...............boomaker is safe with that much.........at a different shop i used to run few years back.....a certain player parlayed all the overs in hockey to the salami over, the system couldnt deny access to the parlay.............he hit one was paid and asked not to do it again.....he kept doing it hit another one was paid again and had his limits cut and then shown the door......the guy was a respected poster and a sharp guy...i have no clue what happened here and im not saying TTT did anything shady because he seems like a good guy.........but we dont know...and the book wont come here to defend itself because they most likely dont give a rats ass............just my two cents hope T3 gets it solved

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i will call in later and find out steak! i sure hope they have some reason to stop taking on line wagers from long time customers...ive made one sports wager there in 14 weeks actually! they are super hard to beat as they have full juice lines, sharp lines that move on air fast...betdsi esp hard to beat as they dont post openers in college like bookmaker sister site does...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Keep us posted TTT

durito2

EOG Member

I have very limited experience with Banana Del Sur books, but the conversation doesn't sound that unusual from my experience. You open an account. They welcome you with open arms. You start placing bets. Win or lose, they see your pattern is betting into soft lines. They reduce or cut off your computer betting. You now have to call and place bets with Julio. So you call and ask for a line. Phone goes dead as Julio and his pandilla try to figure out what line to quote you as they try to guess which side you will bet. So much for that.

this is bookmaker/betcris not bodog, they generally don't cut limits unless you are taking shots at them. it's surely a mix up, the problem there is it takes about 5 annoying phone calls to get to someone with a brain.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Since you have bought the issue over here TTT(god forbid not at the RX) I will try try try to help you if you don't mind sending me your account number...I worked there many years and I think I can get to the bottom of the issue....thank you...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Since you have bought the issue over here TTT(god forbid not at the RX) I will try try try to help you if you don't mind sending me your account number...I worked there many years and I think I can get to the bottom of the issue....thank you...

they are not sponsors at RX.com, im not going to call them out at a place they dont care about. they are strong sponsors here...i am planning on physically calling in to see what is possibly the problem...at that point I will report back and ask for some help from ballwonder and you! so thanks!

Wade

EOG Master

vd get me a job at bookmaker. i want to be head linesman.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i did phone in....got a manager/supervisor of sports lines....

well they now tell me that I have a $10 limit on horses (but I dont have even a horse tab to choose from anymore) go on)..in July 2010 I hit a couple horse races and made some money so they lowered my wager size to $10..and then took horses off my selection menu totally...And they now seem to think that $10 in sports is also a good idea.. I can call in for larger wagers...I asked what does a horse wager have to do with an NFL wager, guy agreed that sounds silly....SO! they are looking into that see if they can get back to a $500 limit and alan there will see what he can do, he was helpful....so lets see....

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Their limits should be at least 2500 for NFL SIDES online..........

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Think I will wait for Paul Harvey and the rest of the story....

Apple

Banned

This is interesting.. Looking forward to see what happens with my man tryx3

durito2

EOG Member

Their limits should be at least 2500 for NFL SIDES online..........

It's 30k.

If I remember right, their software is too stupid to cut specific markets though. You just have to promise not to do what they don't want you too, ie in this case bet horses I guess, and they'll put you back on full limits.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Try - there is nothing to do but walk away. They do what they do offshore - you cannot fix it - cash it in, GTF out. Go play at Diamond or one of their siblings and forget about it. They will probably call you in 6 months with a bonus offer. No shvt! One hand does not know what the other hand is doing there. I guess they are too big - who knows. Cooperation level is zero at payout time - they are just not worth it.

durito2

EOG Member

Excuse me.

I wasn't paying attention here.

I thought we were talking about Bookmaker.

DSI is absolutely cutting limits these days. I cannot bet more than $1,000 there on anything.

For the most part, nobody wants to write horses anymore.

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

I had a buddy that beat DSI for 100K. After the 100k mark they reduced his limit to 1K per game

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

This guy was betting moneyline football dogs and winning. All he did was place his bets by phone . Never on the inernet

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

DSI pay him $3,000 a week