Zenyatta wins again...

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated
Re: Zenyatta wins again...

she ran way better than last time.......good sadler filly cut the corner she ran her down ears pricked no sweat..........you know im not a big Z fan....winning on plastic against bad mares and turf horses(breeders cup) doesnt do it for me.....but she never reaches her bottom.......she is amazing

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

But wasn't very impressive...

You're kidding, right? She dida heluva job running down Switch. I've got to admit, i though Switch might've had her there fora second. Just like St. Trinians earlier this year. The big mare just gets it done. And we've seen this act before (winning by a small margin, i mean). Incidentally, Switch is no pushover. Neither was St. Trinians, for that matter.

YouTube - Zenyatta Wins the TVG Lady's Secret Stakes at Oak Tree Hollywood Park

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

For those of you in Vegas, Harrah's was still offering Zenyatta @ 4/1 to win the Classic (bet #7980) as of Saturday evening. Just goes to show you how much attention horseracing gets at some places, especially while football games are being played. Considering Zenyatta's performance today (combined with the Blame/Twirling Candy upsets), and with her final prep now behind her, 4/1 is well worth taking just five weeks out from the race. The price might get adjusted in the morning, but if you get there early, you may still be able to get down while everyone else is worried about football. Good luck, and Go Zenyatta!

Apple

Banned

She might not run in the race..

Anyway I was there at hollywood today, great crowd..

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

She might not run in the race..

Anyway I was there at hollywood today, great crowd..

Wish I could've been there. That's history you were able to watch live there. Definitely something you would tell your children and grandchildren. Amazing :cheers