Let's make some money on Saturday

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated
My first 3 unit wager of the season.

I'm on 188 Hawaii -8.

I spent most of this week looking at this game and finally decided early today to hit it. I just can't see Hawaii doing anything but running up the score, here. Their offense is once again running on all cylinders. It looks like a train wreck waiting to happen.
I have no idea if this number is still out there. 8.5 is still good but drop it down to a 2 unit wager.

188 Hawaii -8 3 units

Fire at will. Don't wait until you see the whites of their eyes.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Let's make some money on Saturday

Thanks and GL, Tim, that's quite an endorsement!91023i2ndw;l

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Late night action on the island. I'll be rooting for you, Timmay.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Officially on vacation.
Beginning tonight, 3 nights at the Disneyland Hotel and then 4 in Vegas.

I'll try to shoot from the hip later this week.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Was the play posted to provide an opportunity to give yet another tim patterson vacation update?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I have no clue what you are talking about...

Probably because I wasn't talking to you. Tim is a prententious fellow. Always slipping in those endless vacation updates in his threads. Some kind of affirmation issue I think. Sort of like responding to every post as if they all are addressed to you.

rainbow

EOG Master

Probably because I wasn't talking to you. Tim is a prententious fellow. Always slipping in those endless vacation updates in his threads. Some kind of affirmation issue I think. Sort of like responding to every post as if they all are addressed to you.

You must have woke-up on the wrong side of the bed, but anyway its POST TIME......

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Hawaii leads 34-21 after three quarters. Hang in there, Timmay.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Nice easy winnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaah. Then again why should we expect anything else from Tim! My guess is TP is hoping someone else named Tim isn't needed to pitch Monday for his team

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Beat the closing number and more importantly beat the game. Right side. One for the good guys.

railbird

EOG Master

Saw this line bounce from 8 to 10 all week, didnt get the early LA tech money. Folks dont realize that Moniz and his wrs are the best in the nation. I doubt any other crew could play catch like they do with that weak off line.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated
Nice to wake up to the winner

Nice to wake up to the winner

Exhausted from being up since 3am, I just couldn't make it. Went to bed with the 4th qtr lead but worrying I'd get back doored.
Nice to see it come in.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks, Tim, I went extra on this one and it salvaged my day.:cheers