WEEKLY TOTAL (4-3)(+4.60 units)
------------------------------------------------

2010 SEASON

BEST BETS (4-6)(-7.80 units)
STRONG PLAYS (3-5)(-5.00 units)
REGULAR PLAYS (3-10)(-8.00 units)

SEASON TOTAL (10-21)(-20.80 units)
------------------------------------------------

Reversed rolls this week as I won in college and lost in the pros. This is the week I win in both. Here we go.

Oklahoma St -3 vs Texas A&M (best bet)???I really think home field make the difference in this one. Both teams are undefeated, but State has played the tougher schedule, but not by much. The Cowboys scoring a ton of points and will put up enough tonight to get the win and cover.

BYU -4.5 vs Utah State (strong play)????.I just cannot pass this one up. You know BYU is much better than their 1-3 record, while Utah State is their usual poor self and poor record. True this year they might be closer to BYU than ever, but with BYU history of beating this team how can you not take them laying less than a TD. This is the game where BYU breaks out and takes it out of a inferior team.

Back either tonight or Friday night with the rest of this weekends plays. Good Luck Everybody!!

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated
Re: college football week five

Saturday’s games (no write-ups)

Maryland -8.5 vs Duke (best bet)
Georgia -4.5 vs Colorado (best bet)

Toledo -4.5 vs Wyoming (strong play)
Boston College +3 vs Notre Dame (strong play)

Indiana +10.5 vs Michigan (regular play)
Stanford +7 vs Oregon (regular play)

Good Luck Everybody!!

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Mark, You post on other sites and you have sucked at every sport I have seen you cover. I just have to ask you why you post?
Do yout hink you are doing anybody a service if you're -20 units after 4 weeks? And this is the same pattern year after year. Just bet your bets and keep them to yourself because you suck worse than I do , AND i wasn't sure that was possible

Mark, You post on other sites and you have sucked at every sport I have seen you cover. I just have to ask you why you post?
Do yout hink you are doing anybody a service if you're -20 units after 4 weeks? And this is the same pattern year after year. Just bet your bets and keep them to yourself because you suck worse than I do , AND i wasn't sure that was possible

You fucking scumbag, why would you go and tell mark this...leave him alone...some of us depend on his losers.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

MY bad, you are correct GaTech. I apologize to Mark for being an ass..

MY bad, you are correct GaTech. I apologize to Mark for being an ass..

No worries bud, and Mark I'm just messing around about the losers...Marks a phillies fan and he knows I am a braves fan so I had to give him a hard time! Mark get em back this weekend.

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated

Anybody who knows me and has followed my posts knows that I am a decent capper. It has just been a couple of bad years these past two. Fade me if you want, I don't care. I post because I enjoy it....even though clowns like you come on these boards and start trouble. Take you 21 posts and go somewhere else.

Anybody who knows me and has followed my posts knows that I am a decent capper. It has just been a couple of bad years these past two. Fade me if you want, I don't care. I post because I enjoy it....even though clowns like you come on these boards and start trouble. Take you 21 posts and go somewhere else.
You tell em Mark! Get em back next week!