coconut's MLB playoffs thread

All bets on Pinnacle.

St.Louis -1.5 +118

OVER 7.5 +105

All plays are 1 units each.

I will not lay 1.96 on St.Louis but will take the run line. Expect to see some runs this game.

Playoffs: 0-0

Yanks +114
Under 9 -112

Everyone seems to like the Angles tonight. I like the Yanks here with the under. At worst i will break even.

Big Black Man

EOG Enthusiast
What are you playing today Nutter? I like the Braves so far. Probably Red Sox later. They can't lay a huge egg 2 days in a row can they?

To tell you the truth i like White Sox today. Everybody's mentality is that Boston can't lose two games in a row. I don't like Wells today, i think he gets smacked around a little bit. White Sox have all the momentum and they know that going 2-0 to Boston is very important.

I like White Sox ml but i'll wait, i think a lot of money will be comming in on Boston which would make WS a slight dog.

Atlanta had plenty of rest and they are playing at home. Don't like to pick sides here but my lean so far is on Houston. I just like the solid pitching and the factor that Atlanta doesen't play well in the playoffs. Under is the play for me here so far.

I like the Yankees against the Angels tonight also. Pitching is decent on both sides and the Yanks wont miss much against against Lackey. We might see a lot of hits and a couple homers tonight. Got to like to over with that.

I'll post my exact plays about 30 minutes before game time.

Will break even on the Atl/Hou game. Atlanta is getting spanked and it's the same old story with them... choke choke choke.

Whitesox -110
Whitesox R.L +191

Whitesox/Boston over 9 -127

All plays are 1 unit.

Good luck.

Over already hit on the Whitesox, they came back to score 5 runs in the bottom of the 5th. Hopefully they keep this pace up and win by 2 or more =)

For Tonight

Yankees +119
Over 9 +103

This is going over fellas and Yanks claim the victory.

Good luck.

Todays action

St.Louis ML 2 units -257
St.Louis R.L 1 unit -125

Over 8' -127 1 unit.

Lot of chalk today fellas. St.Louis should sweep this lousy team.

dirty

EOG Master
Good Luck today Bud....like all your plays....I just can't lay that much Chalk......so I went with the Run line

I agree with you on the ML with the St.Louis Dirty but i know SD is getting swept this series. How is a .500 ball club going to compete with a team that has the best record in the majors. Don't get me wrong that's not why i played ST.L, i just think this series is a gift and should be exploited.

Lost the over by a hook, shit happens.

Mlb playoffs: 8-7-1 (+203)

Tomorrow is Randy time!

If i don't go 2-0 on sides i will break even and still profit. Also taking LA/WS over at Hollywood because it's sitting at 8 not 8'.

Houston ML +161

LA Angles ML +181

LA Angles over 8 -110

Good luck everyone