is there any doubt this will go to OT...BCS has a pretty choppy game so far and need to insure something memorable...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
is there any doubt this will go to OT...BCS has a pretty choppy ugly game so far and need to insure something memorable...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: is there any doubt this will go to OT...BCS has a pretty choppy game so far and need to insure something memorable...

ok i was wrong...barely

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
Re: is there any doubt this will go to OT...BCS has a pretty choppy game so far and need to insure something memorable...

good call. should have gone to o.t.
that long run--didn't it look like
enough of his body was down to
call play dead?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

AUBURN wins by 2 and have my best day in months...........###&#$$&&*((*$$^$$^$%$@w^%$^$%^%

:shoot:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

good call. should have gone to o.t.
that long run--didn't it look like
enough of his body was down to
call play dead?

i thought I saw a possible part of the wrist that touched..and in that other game recently wrist is down...i hate replay and how it actually takes the air from the balloon however..its boring to watch the end of these games now.. everything is reviewed..NO MN game last year for example..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

AUBURN wins by 2 and have my best day in months...........###&#$$&&*((*$$^$$^$%$@w^%$^$%^%

:shoot:

no kidding! that would have been huge for me also..had plenty of +3 and had some +1 the other way and some live in game betting that also would have hit....plus would have won the contest at PEeps (finished second)....that would have been a game to remember....

It was a garbage game all the way around. A major disappointment. Terrible play by both sides offensively. It was a game where both teams tried to lose. Oregon did a better job on that account.