(boys I Have A Lock For Saturday)

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
nice athletic throw by the uva QB...lol....should have ran the damn ball...stupid....blowout on the way:+signs9-1

It has always been a misnomer that rain means low scoring. Generally speaking it should be easier to socre, as the offensive players know where they are going and the defensive guys do not, thus ifthey make a mistake they can't adjust fast enough if it is wet.

The only time weather is a factor is if there are high winds accompanying the rain, then the teams are more likely to run the ball, shortening the game somewhat. Not that they might not bust a few for big plays, but generally speaking running the ball a lot usually implies a lower scoring game.

Looked like a decent buy on the over at 44/44.5

wantitall4moi said:
It has always been a misnomer that rain means low scoring. Generally speaking it should be easier to socre, as the offensive players know where they are going and the defensive guys do not, thus ifthey make a mistake they can't adjust fast enough if it is wet.

The only time weather is a factor is if there are high winds accompanying the rain, then the teams are more likely to run the ball, shortening the game somewhat. Not that they might not bust a few for big plays, but generally speaking running the ball a lot usually implies a lower scoring game.

this guy made a great post. said hit the under at 47 cuz it will drop 3 points.

now what did it do? It dropped 3 points. give the man the credit he is due

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
wantitall4moi said:

not true, rain college games are historically unders at a decent clip.

Gambler

EOG Addicted
I bet the game will be postponed
too much rain
dangerous

I had this game under 48 when i read this morons topic I kne I was in trouble. god damn it

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Holysmoke....you ever notice that we both take it on the chin on similar games just about daily:frustrate

peteep

EOG Addicted
I have an assortment of knives ready to go. BTJ needs a miracle running of the clock with no score or his dog is gonna be one hurtin unit.

first off,if game lands 45,than this should be post of the year for many reasons.

If Jim was any sharp with this info we'd be thanking him.win or lose.:+signs9-1

44-47 middle is a nice one in college.# moved,well after post.good info win or lose.I have no idea who this BTJ is though,so maybe he has a history of fuking up:+waving-5

peteep

EOG Addicted
hockeyrob said:
first off,if game lands 45,than this should be post of the year for many reasons.

If Jim was any sharp with this info we'd be thanking him.win or lose.:+signs9-1

Your dog is next.

Holysmoke said:
this guy made a great post. said hit the under at 47 cuz it will drop 3 points.

now what did it do? It dropped 3 points. give the man the credit he is due

It dropped 3 points becauseeveryone has that same error in easoning. Rain does not mean low scores, no matter what people try to tell me. I have as extensive a database as anyone I would wager, and I have not seen anything that would tell me that there are more games going under in the rain than there are any other time.

If anything there are more overs since most people bet the under and drive theline too low.

And anyone that took the over has already cashed, all others are sweating it now.

peteep

EOG Addicted
Great job BTJ. I used my knives to make a stir fry instead.

Congrats to all that hit the middle.

Truthteller said:
Glad you'll cashed in but I can't believe you followed this guy's pick.

why, total was 47 went to 44, thats a good post, I will play the under in heavy rain with wind any day

Truthteller said:
Glad you'll cashed in but I can't believe you followed this guy's pick.

truth,the info was out there for everyone.Jim just made a post about it IMO.

no way this guy moves the line.all sharp $$ pounded the under,and they will be rewarded with a huge middle.

someone on MSN just told me if anything,Jim would have raised the total:+signs8-1 :+thought-