I have to ask here..EOG advice column

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Could you fall in love with a woman that hated horse and sports betting?

She's 6 years younger and seems in "serious like" with the whosonfirst..

Good looking...lady... Early in relationship..

Just asking ok...don't go nuts on me:blink:

Re: I have to ask here..EOG advice column

yes....go for it...they all end up hating it eventually even if they say they dont mind it at first..learn how to balance it with that aspect of ur life....also learn how to bet games and dvr them and not watch them while they are awake.....

first-they dont mind betting, they mind losing
they also mind u watching 8 hours of games a day.that be ready to deal with

carolinakid

Banned

tried it and it did not work for me.Too many great looking ladies out there to be tied down to just one.....ck

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

love is accepting each others' differences. so, as long
as she accepts you for the way you are,
and of course the reverse, go for it.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

If she hates it enough where she's preventing you from enjoying it- then forget her. But if she's just not that into it but doesn't mind you liking it- then go for her!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

My wife doesn't like sports either but she deals with it because its what I want to do. Love is a balancing act with a bunch of give and take. The hard part is finding that balance. I wish you good luck.

carolinakid

Banned

Shop around and get one that love sports and kept this one on the side for the other things

Vance

EOG Senior Member

of course you can fall in love....but she wont with you unless you either give what you love up or make her understand what it is you do

August West

Rambler

Post a pic, then i'll give my opinion if she's worth it. haha.

but really, if you're a winning bettor, she'll learn to like the money. If you're an overall loser (w/ betting), then yeah, it wouldn't be worth the nagging.

I'd have to say the advice here on personal relationships is at least equal to that on sports gambling.

My wife and I have been married for over 40 years. She did not like football, or gaming in general. She put up with it. When we went to Vegas back in those days, I always made sure that I included activities that she liked, such as fancy dinners and shows, shopping, and other things. I played the table games after she retired for the night. Eventually, she grew to like Vegas. She likes playing the slots and keno. She does relatively well in both. You know, better lucky than good. I still make sure that she gets plenty of time to do the things that she likes, such as shopping, eating in good restaurants, spa treatments, etc... If the relationship is meant to be, then both of you will compromise.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Could you fall in love with a woman that hated horse and sports betting?

She's 6 years younger and seems in "serious like" with the whosonfirst..

Good looking...lady... Early in relationship..

Just asking ok...don't go nuts on me:blink:

If she hates horse racing, kick her to the curb.