Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

okay me and Mo will be swapping back Cruz for Weaver

so its a 3-1 just like people agree'd was okay

end of discussion

biggamer3

EOG Master

I'm looking for the posts where we all agreed not to do stuff like this - give me some time as I'm sure Tuck was one of the biggest ones against 4-1 type deals.
I said since last year that i voted no way to allow these deals for this reason. Tuck will try to say shit here about it but he knows the deal. This is a fucked up deal that should be reversed. I said the only way to have offseason deals is if we were able to vote on it, this should be vetoed its absurd. If i had offered Mo Albert for 5 keepers that would have stood? come on

biggamer3

EOG Master

okay me and Mo will be swapping back Cruz for Weaver

so its a 3-1 just like people agree'd was okay

end of discussion
Where did we say 3 for 1 is good when the 1 is not much better then your one?

come on 2 for 1 is not fair? explain to me why a 3rd piece has to be added? its bullshit and i called this a year ago

Tuckman

Uh Poster

everyone has agree'd to 3-1, so now that thats what the deal is, people gonna bitch about that?

i forget who traded halladay last year for like 74 players and that was fine..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Where did we say 3 for 1 is good when the 1 is not much better then your one?

come on 2 for 1 is not fair? explain to me why a 3rd piece has to be added? its bullshit and i called this a year ago

go back and look

TTP, TH, RJT

they all did

biggamer3

EOG Master

everyone has agree'd to 3-1, so now that thats what the deal is, people gonna bitch about that?

i forget who traded halladay last year for like 74 players and that was fine..
huh during season trade what you want, no one would do a crazy deal like this during. Just explain why a 3rd has to be added, its absolute bullshit

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I offered:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bgFan height=17 vAlign=top align=right><TD align=left>ACES are Queens
?Braun, Ryan J. LF MIL
?Santana, Ervin SP ANA
</TD><TD align=left>Breaksman
?Hamilton, Josh CF TEX
?Sabathia, CC SP NYY</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He wanted Billz instead of Ervin. Or Ervin with Z and he threw back Aardsma.

I passed. Probably nutty to pass.

My first offer was CC/Gardner for Braun/Bills. He countered with Braun/Ervin for CC/Hambo. I wanted Bills in the deal instead of Ervin.

Couldn't find it, but found this interesting from last year. MC gives up Bills and he has CC and Hambo. Whoops.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

you seem to be the only one who thinks that its not okay, i followed the rules that was told to me that 3-1 is allowed

just like i followed the rules where the draft was from reversed to random somehow (yet i was the one who got screwed on that ordeal)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Trade has to be reversed - end of story. If you will do a 3-1 that's fine, as we did agree to that whether Gamer wants to admit it or not. 3-1 is OK, but 4-1 keeper is too much. When doing off season trades, you can only trade keepers. I thought I brought this point up the other day messing around with TN.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

huh during season trade what you want, no one would do a crazy deal like this during. Just explain why a 3rd has to be added, its absolute bullshit

how is it any different in the offseason? I used my my best peice (you are the only one to think hes just okay) and went after numerous peices to make myself a contender, how is it any different if its week 1 or offseason?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Trade has to be reversed - end of story. If you will do a 3-1 that's fine, as we did agree to that whether Gamer wants to admit it or not. 3-1 is OK, but 4-1 keeper is too much. When doing off season trades, you can only trade keepers. I thought I brought this point up the other day messing around with TN.

its 3-1 now, so we are good, i traded back cruz for weaver

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Liriano, Tulo, Votto and Weaver were traded for Ubaldo and we made TTP reverse the trade - that's when we all decided 4-1 was not OK.

biggamer3

EOG Master

so again then i am okay?

Liri
votto
utley

for

price

thats the final deal
whoever said a 3 for 1 like this was good?

for VD for someone to give him ok keepers is one thing but to trade 3 bona fide keepers for one is absurd.

YOu still havent explained why a 2 for 1 wouldnt be accepted. This should be up to a league vote, its absurd

RJ fucks me again. He gets breaks on gamer in his division. Now i'm fucked again with tuck rips deals. I heart this league :shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The trade is veto'ed - go read the thread I linked it should be on the proper Page. Tuck, you yourself say the league is "ruined" if we allow trades like that to stand. Everyone was outraged and Mo and TTP went on to say they were teaching us a lesson on why we couldn't do that.

I couldn't find it here because it happened at capwins. I went over there and found it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

biggamer3

EOG Master

FWIW i think Votto would be drafted BEFORE Price if we were starting a keeper league this season. No way can Utley be "thrown" in

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gamer says a 2 or 3 for 1 is okay in that thread
Yup, that's why it stands. We decided on 3-1 - just because Gamer doesn't like it doesn't mean we can change the rules.

Utley is getting older, Liriano is a huge injury risk, and Votto is a monster.

Votto would go over Price? Are you on drugs Gamer?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer says a 2 or 3 for 1 is okay in that thread
so much for a league with integrity

that was during season and that wasnt talking about guys who were absolute studs going in a 3 for 1

Like i said Votto himself is better then Price, but also having Liriano is at best a rapage in your favor. Now utley, come on its just plain stupidity

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

so much for a league with integrity

that was during season and that wasnt talking about guys who were absolute studs going in a 3 for 1

Like i said Votto himself is better then Price, but also having Liriano is at best a rapage in your favor. Now utley, come on its just plain stupidity

Why is it stupid? You are wrong on this one and I think you're just pissed because 2 of those guys is out of the player pool now, but Price is better than all three of those guys.

rjt721

EOG Master

One of the problems is these aren't considered offseason deals. Once the league is renewed, CBS allows trades.

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT u dont recall i asked for league votes to determine pre draft trades? shit like this shouldnt fly. Absolutely no reason why Votto/Liri wasnt good enough for Price

Tuckman

Uh Poster

league votes dont matter though or i would have 3rd pick in the draft and i wouldnt have even made this trade

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT u dont recall i asked for league votes to determine pre draft trades? shit like this shouldnt fly. Absolutely no reason why Votto/Liri wasnt good enough for Price
I agreed with you and no one else chimed in.

That deal is awful imo. Liriano is every bit as good as Price, just a bigger risk. There's nothing I can do though.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I agreed with you and no one else chimed in.

That deal is awful imo. Liriano is every bit as good as Price, just a bigger risk. There's nothing I can do though.
It's no different than what you were offering Viejo. Price has a lot more value than Liriano, IMO.

tripp

EOG Master

at least weaver was dealt back

weaver might have been the most valuable player in that deal. certainly the most proven

id have price over him slightly, but could easily see Weaver and even Liriano outscoring Price themselves.

as for nelly cruz, odd add in originally as i dont see anyone keeping him. Don't think he would even go in the first round of the draft after the keepers