Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Manny shows his commitment

Manny Ramirez, LF TB
News: Rays OF Manny Ramirez, who is coming off a season during which his motivation was often called into question, has been nothing but a go-getter so far this spring. According to the St. Petersburg Times, he was in the batting cage before 8 a.m. on Sunday even though manager Joe Maddon gave him the day off.
Analysis: This is just one of several instances of Ramirez going above and beyond the call of duty this spring. The 38-year-old says he's no longer playing for money but for the love of the game, and if that continues, he's still capable of making a big impact in Fantasy, as evidenced by his .298 batting average and .870 OPS in between his injuries and waning interest last year. Then again, his mood can change seemingly overnight, and if the Rays fall out of contention early, you might not see much of him at all this year. He's still no more than a late-rounder in Fantasy because of the uncertainty, but early reports are encouraging.

biggamer3

EOG Master

My fav TTP outfielder. fingers are for pitchers, TTP's OF have fucked up feet

Indians OF Michael Brantley, who has missed time recently with "lower body soreness," according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hate to have this is as my top closer

Storen has allowed seven runs -- six earned -- and nine hits in his three innings this spring. He has some time yet to bounce back, but if this keeps up, then the Nationals may open the season with Tyler Clippard and Sean Burnett sharing save chances.

tripp

EOG Master

lince out of the top 5??

crazy. Lince is either the #2 or #3 SP after Doc and Felix.

Even with a bad year last year lincecum was top 10 in sp scoring im pretty sure

This is gonna be fun seeing my pitching when lily goes down. I don't have one guy on the bench would i could start lmao.

tripp

EOG Master

He has outscored Cliff Lee every year he's been in the league though, i just don't understand the thought process.

As i said even with an awful year by Lincecum's standards last year he was the #10 SP with 525 pts, and outscored Cliff Lee. Two previous years he was 650+

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He has outscored Cliff Lee every year he's been in the league though, i just don't understand the thought process.

As i said even with an awful year by Lincecum's standards last year he was the #10 SP with 525 pts, and outscored Cliff Lee. Two previous years he was 650+
Lee hasn't been in a stable place for a while, and now he's in Philly where he pitched well before.

Once again, it's your opinion.

tripp

EOG Master

This is gonna be fun seeing my pitching when lily goes down. I don't have one guy on the bench would i could start lmao.

cee must be jealous i have Cy Westbrook in my starting 5. :yay

At least i have blanton or zito to turn to if Doc, lester or jj gets hurt.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Kemp believes that he could be a 40-base stealer this season. "I hope he does," Lopes said. "I hope it's 40 productive stolen bases, 40 high-percentage stolen bases."

tripp

EOG Master

Penny still has unblemished ERA

Brad Penny, SP DET
News: After throwing to Detroit prospects last Thursday, Tigers SP Brad Penny threw against major leaguers during Monday's spring game against the Mets. Penny came away victorious after tossing 3 1/3 scoreless innings. He allowed three hits and no walks, while striking out four. "I felt better than I expected to for this being just my second time of throwing to hitters since last year," Penny told reporters. "My changeups were great. I don't feel I put any more effort into my fastball (than his last start), but I felt a little stronger. That's going to come." Penny has tossed 5 1/3 scoreless innings this spring, striking out five. "I'm usually horrible," Penny said of his past springs. "It's hard for me to get outs in spring training. I just want to get my work in and throw strikes. I'm not where I need to be, but right now, you can pitch and that's what I'm doing. I'm not throwing as hard as I can, I'm just trying to mix it up and get everything going for April."

cee must be jealous i have Cy Westbrook in my starting 5. :yay

At least i have blanton or zito to turn to if Doc, lester or jj gets hurt.

Atleast u have 3 solid guys. I only have two. Lily never pitches a complete season. So finding BS pitchers for 3 spots instead of 2 is a whole new ball game:shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

This guy is top 10 ::vain

Yovani Gallardo - S - Brewers
Yovani Gallardo already looked ready for the regular season on Monday, fanning five Reds while allowing just two hits in three scoreless innings of work.

He's notched seven strikeouts in five frames this spring, issuing just one walk in the process. He and Zack Greinke should have a great duel for the title of "Milwaukee's ace" this season.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That was actually a good offer..... During the season after i evaluate my team i might do something like that if i have a good shot at winning.
Damn, was hoping I could get you off your stance on no pre-season trades with that offer.

Damn, was hoping I could get you off your stance on no pre-season trades with that offer.

haha, well i kinda know how my top guys will be. Gotta see how my bench guys are. That way is someone steps up I can deal away a proven player and improve other areas :)

tripp

EOG Master

i love how rjt calls me the car salesman as ttp is selling mc on what a great job he did landing freaking aviles in the deal, who was on the WW two days ago :LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely, how are we going to compete with MC now that he has Aviles?
I'm not sure who I want to beat out for the division more - you so I can beat you in back to back sports heads up in a big game, MC because for some reason he strokes TTP's balls like crazy now, or Gamer for being Jewish and truthfully believing his team is better than mine.

If I had to rate the division right now.

1. RJ
2. Timely
3. MC
4. Gamer

Need Greinke to be top 3 and I can win the division. Hopefully he doesn't have any mental breakdowns. I knew TTP always added the guys he just picks up off the waiver wire to deals, but I didn't know people actually accepted them. MC's pitching is awful...

Burnett and Vazquez on the same roster - tossed in there with Gavin Floyd, Kevin Gregg and Scott Baker :yay.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

MC really taking advantage of the season not starting. Look at all the players on his roster - illegal lineups shouldn't be allowed for more than 24 hours.

Guy shouldn't be able to just keep picking people up if he's over roster limits. It makes no sense.

rjt721

EOG Master

i love how rjt calls me the car salesman as ttp is selling mc on what a great job he did landing freaking aviles in the deal, who was on the WW two days ago :LMAO

TTP has MC hypnotized. It's nuts how much MC cares what TTP thinks about certain players.

rjt721

EOG Master

I'm not sure who I want to beat out for the division more - you so I can beat you in back to back sports heads up in a big game, MC because for some reason he strokes TTP's balls like crazy now, or Gamer for being Jewish and truthfully believing his team is better than mine.

If I had to rate the division right now.

1. RJ
2. Timely
3. MC
4. Gamer

Need Greinke to be top 3 and I can win the division. Hopefully he doesn't have any mental breakdowns. I knew TTP always added the guys he just picks up off the waiver wire to deals, but I didn't know people actually accepted them. MC's pitching is awful...

Burnett and Vazquez on the same roster - tossed in there with Gavin Floyd, Kevin Gregg and Scott Baker :yay.
I think I have the best team in the division by a mile.

No idea what happened to MC's team. His pitching after his top 2 is embarrassing. I think Vazquez back in the NL will be pretty good, but after that it's ugly. And his offense isn't that great. Molina, Aviles, Yunel, Bay. Yuck.

You have nice pitching but your bats are pretty bad. I like Greinke as a 500 pt guy but not quite elite. I like Edwin and Hudson, and also Minor as a sleeper. Thought you reached big time on Volquez in the draft. Also don't think Peavy will be much.

Gamer has a very good infield, decent OF and average arms. Would be a nice team with Wain.

lince out of the top 5??

crazy. Lince is either the #2 or #3 SP after Doc and Felix.

Even with a bad year last year lincecum was top 10 in sp scoring im pretty sure

Yeah according to Timely this guy is done

Tim Lincecum, SP SF
News: Giants SP Tim Lincecum had a stellar outing in his third start of the spring on Sunday against the Mariners. He struck out seven in 3 2/3 innings and collected the win in the 6-1 victory. He surrendered three hits and walked three but did not allow a run to cross the plate.

some guys just dont know bases

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I have always liked Volquez and he rewarded me 1 year and was bad the other. He has very good stuff and I'm hoping the steroids thing doesn't hurt. If he stays healthy, and can be anywhere near as good as he was before, he could be a damn good arm in this league. Agree 100% on high risk though - I'm a sucker for him.

I think I have the best team in the division by a mile.

No idea what happened to MC's team. His pitching after his top 2 is embarrassing. I think Vazquez back in the NL will be pretty good, but after that it's ugly. And his offense isn't that great. Molina, Aviles, Yunel, Bay. Yuck.

You have nice pitching but your bats are pretty bad. I like Greinke as a 500 pt guy but not quite elite. I like Edwin and Hudson, and also Minor as a sleeper. Thought you reached big time on Volquez in the draft. Also don't think Peavy will be much.

Gamer has a very good infield, decent OF and average arms. Would be a nice team with Wain.

good thing u didn't see Team Cee?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Damn, was hoping I could get you off your stance on no pre-season trades with that offer.[/QUOTE

Love how Timely acts like he is giving up the farm to get Hernandez.

Good stuff.
It was a lot. Hudson and Haren for Felix. Are you just going to stop by again this year and make non-logical arguments against everything I say? It got old last year, and it will this year as well.

Haren + Hudson is a lot to give up for 1 arm - that's why he said if the season started he probably would have accepted.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Let me explain a few things to some of you stooges.

1.MC brings up my name because him and i are usually the only ones around in the morning as the rest of you are feeding birds and practicing softball swings

2. MC offered me that trade today. I have not brought up aviles in this thread or privately ever.

3. It is possible for someone to be on a ww and pick up value in a few days or week you dumb asses

and last but not least

MC likes to hang out with guys who are WINNING Charlie Sheen style.

Who the f is he gonna ask for opinions Gamer? Timely? Tripp?

Yeah if he wants to finish 9th

:yay:yay:yay:yay