Man puts woman in coma over parking spot.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I'll never hit a woman and i don't condone what this guy did, but if she struck him first....well, you just can't go hitting people and expect them to not hit you back.

Thoughts?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Man puts woman in coma over parking spot.

IF she struck him first still not sure it is cool. Unless she is 6-feet tall and/or weighs 300+ and he is 5-feet tall and weighs 130, how much could she hurt him unless she hit him "down there" and if she did no way he can hit her back. And it is 1 thing to hit her back - it is another thing to pretend she is a punching bag. My guess is he didn't hit her one time - but many times. He better hope she lives because if she dies - and he goes away for a long time - he will soon find out what it is like to be a woman - every night he is in prison

And over a PARKING SPOT! Seriously? I mean how lazy can people be? There wasn't another one less than 50 feet away that he had to do this for a PARKING SPOT? I will admit women can be catty and bitchy at times but to do this over a PARKING SPOT?

IF some guy did this to my woman (assuming I had one) he better hope Law Enforcement gets to him before I do because if I get to him first I would make his girl a Widow

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I guess there might be more stuff to come out in the wash. Maybe there's a surveillance camera on some building that caught this on tape, who knows.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Putting her in a coma would be a little harsh.... slapping the shit out of her if he was defending himself is justified by law. Gender doesn't matter when it comes to assault. I've never hit a woman but I wouldn't let one try to use me as a punching bag either.

The guy was a Nigerian ( I saw a pic) this was in NYC ( Bronx ? ) they will kill for a parking spot there. Woman was standing in the parking spot holding it for a friend. Woman was tiny, but aggressive.

Like the Seinfeld episode....

Personally, I hate NY, if you love NY, go there !

Wade

EOG Master

good for the nigerian. you can't hold a parking spot. she got what she deserved. stop acting like women are so special.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

IF she struck him first still not sure it is cool. Unless she is 6-feet tall and/or weighs 300+ and he is 5-feet tall and weighs 130, how much could she hurt him unless she hit him "down there" and if she did no way he can hit her back. And it is 1 thing to hit her back - it is another thing to pretend she is a punching bag. My guess is he didn't hit her one time - but many times. He better hope she lives because if she dies - and he goes away for a long time - he will soon find out what it is like to be a woman - every night he is in prison

And over a PARKING SPOT! Seriously? I mean how lazy can people be? There wasn't another one less than 50 feet away that he had to do this for a PARKING SPOT? I will admit women can be catty and bitchy at times but to do this over a PARKING SPOT?

IF some guy did this to my woman (assuming I had one) he better hope Law Enforcement gets to him before I do because if I get to him first I would make his girl a Widow

You chiming in is priceless. :LMAO

Good thing your sister wasn't dating anyone when you beat her ass.

tripp

EOG Master

lol you cant just stand in a parking lot saving it for a friend.

and winky- aren't you the dude that used your freaking sister as a punching bag? settle down with the judgments and threats, tough guy.

also let's be real; no chance in hell you ever have a woman.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Well, I agree about the parking thing... she was wrong there. But claiming self-defense when this lady was tiny is laughable.

can you go front-in with on street parking ? or do you have to parallell park ?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Parking in Manhattan is no joke. I always take a taxi or walk. Walking in NY is cool.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You're wrong. East Village... that's in Manhattan.

It says she was a Bronx woman, meaning she was from the Bronx, not that it took place in the Bronx.

You're wrong. East Village... that's in Manhattan.

It says she was a Bronx woman, meaning she was from the Bronx, not that it took place in the Bronx.

OK, I'm wrong, I hate NYC, don't know it well

Last time I was there was for a NYY game about 10-12 years ago ( by bus), and I'm only 100 miles east of the city.

Nigerians are pretty bad at being criminals.

13% of the population makes up 75% of the prison population ( something like that), and they have so many advantages going into a life of crime !

I sure wouldn't be standing in the parking spot. Let the B/F stand there while the chick drives around the block to get back to it.