I sucked in the EOG tourney, but making a nice run in the Doyles bounty tournament at bookmaker

PO69

EOG Master
I was chip leader for about an hour, but then I fell back of course. But I have a shot at cashing pretty high at least

PO69

EOG Master
Re: I sucked in the EOG tourney, but making a nice run in the Doyles bounty tournament at bookmaker

Fuck it, nevermind, I just lost about 34000 chips to someone who had a straight. I am still in it, but now real short stacked

Jersey, I lost my chat priviledges because I was being rude to Pam Brunson. She asked if anyone followed her on twitter. Well I said that most of us are not 16 YEARS OLD, therefore no one is following you on twitter. And then the floor guy asked me to please be nice. Well I never said a bad word, but I questioned her as to why everyone would follow her on twitter

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated
Re: I sucked in the EOG tourney, but making a nice run in the Doyles bounty tournament at bookmaker

lol thats funny, lol

Good luck you can still get back in the hunt with 23 left. At least you are now in the money.

91023i2ndw;l

Miners26

EOG Veteran

GL PO

I had about a 3:1 chip advantage heads up and lost

PO69

EOG Master

I needed some luck, that straight killed me earlier. I can have chat again in 2880 minutes I think.

All of my chips doubled up Elyosito and he hasnt won a hand since then. Everyone is speaking Spanish of course, but BY THE WAY, I SPEAK SPANISH

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

PO with a great fullhouse Kings full of fours! Up to 13th now...

PO69

EOG Master

It pays the same all the way down to 10th place, so I will play loose and try to steal

I may change my city name to GUAYAQUIL

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

17 left, probably 16 from Guayaquil/Caracas lol

PO69

EOG Master

I just had Pocket Queens under the gun and didnt raise and NO ONE ELSE RAISED, but I won that pot anyway

I will try and steal with ace-3 here on the button

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

What are the chances all those guys know each other personally or are related? lol

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

14 left, po in 9th, voxbobby in 4th

PO69

EOG Master

Some know each other because of the way that they were talking in Spanish

Wade

EOG Master

Jersey, I lost my chat priviledges because I was being rude to Pam Brunson. She asked if anyone followed her on twitter. Well I said that most of us are not 16 YEARS OLD, therefore no one is following you on twitter. And then the floor guy asked me to please be nice. Well I never said a bad word, but I questioned her as to why everyone would follow her on twitter

pam brunson is a nobody. she's not a winner like charlie sheen. fuck that dumb cunt. :finger004

PO69

EOG Master

I then told Pam Brunson that I have played in a live tournament at HER TABLE in Tunica and she said that she has never been to Tunica.

BULLSHIT!!! Her Dad goes all of the time and i have played with Todd Brunson at the same table about 5 times. I know that it was her and someone else mentioned it to me first

PO69

EOG Master

Me and Grov havent been on the same table even once

PO69

EOG Master

King Queen offsuit here. I call the all in

PO69

EOG Master

OH MY GOD~~~~~

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

PO wins huge pot with an incredible hand of King high!!! l ove it!

PO69

EOG Master

Funny JERSEY!!

Guess what, when she was knocked out and she was informed that I couldnt chat, she said that i would most likely become a follower of hers. But then floor reminded her that I am not 16 years old

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Rooting against you hard here.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

final table. fk that guy Hugo!

PO69

EOG Master

One fucking call knocks he out!!

I flopped trip 6's and check. He basically goes all in and I call and he hits a set of kings on the turn to cripple me

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

and he types Idiot, what an Ahole

PO69

EOG Master

By the way, i can read Spanish. RoyUpstart is NOT going to call Hugo and Ely

That is why I went all in on that hand. I was up against the next short stack and thought that he might fold

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

3 of those collusion fks left out of 8

Still a great job PO!

91023i2ndw;l

cheapseats

EOG Master

nothing like a good clean game online.........

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Voxbobby finishes 8th

PO69

EOG Master

I think that they are chatting online or playing in the same room. Reason is because they NEVER get in the same hand together.

And I played with Hugo and Ely for about 1 hour at another table and they NEVER went up against each other

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

5 left all 3 amigos still in it of couse

PO69

EOG Master

Thanks for the picture, but I did play at her table in Tunica.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

2 amigos left out of 4, hugo nonamigo says hugo makes an interesting call, I replied that its easier to make when you know you buddies cards lol

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

BSH, 1ST PAYS OVER $1500

cheapseats

EOG Master

that's the big problem with bookmaker poker, they do not have the desire, effort of money to watch this shit, instead, they use it as a way to keep sports money coming in, then you get this shit....BAD