REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

2-2 day for me so far on the yotes tonight. I got a shitty line though +125 at 11am ET. Lets go yotes! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping
5-2 easy winna boys! :houra
From 3/8-3/13 I have gone 24-21 +11.10u fading accuscore nhl ml picks. I've been doing this for about 3 months now and I have a lot more winning days than losing days. Accuscore loves big chalk and some small dogs. I just play oppo and collect. I have free advisor picks till dec 2011 since i won a mlb dog contest last year on eog. I've checked out every sport and they're about 50/50 on spread sports. The only money to be made is fading accuscore hockey ml picks. I like capping games don't get me wrong but I like making money a whole lot better. :yay

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

My accuscore fades for the day.

Tor -105
SJ +105
Min +185

Fade accuscore nhl ml picks long term you will make money. I hope it works for baseball I will def. keep an eye on their picks this mlb season. :pop:

cheapseats

EOG Master

big screentook a dump today................pissed may not have it back until friday...........

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

3rd time this year cheaps has put his remote through the bigscreen 2938u4ji23

Tomorrow is wins....we need potato plays.

diogee

Just convinced velvet to give this gambling shit 1 more day....then I'll do the same after that day and he'll be hooked for good.

diogee

That's why I jarjarjar'd it...ashamed to have that milestone.

diogee

empty net goal to go over with 4 seconds left....fuckin figures. :finger004n

diogee

you tell em velvert. assume you are speaking of blonde one, c-clay, kbg, will2survive, razz donk, ptr, and makdpolam