Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Usually Friday and Saturday lines go up late the previous night incase I sleep in till 7 or so, so u guys don't haft wait on me to long in the morning on my days off

Timetopay

EOG Master

tucker

forgot about the thing with ur trip here and ur wife???

Im already booked for a night down their with the fam

u fn us?

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTPs weekly record 5-1. Only disaster is Enjoy letting me down against the Timelys

Game 1

TN vs the VDs

TN comes off a monster week with super pitchin and solid hitting. VD comes off a total clunker where he started wrong guys and guys performed poorly.

VDs team may be sneaky this week as a few younger guys two stepping that could go either way. TN has a stud Latos coming back but who knows how long he will last.
Depth of Tns team just too deep for the VDs although will probably be closer than most think and stay within 50 to 75

TN for the Win!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I will be there for 7 days, if u can get down I'm all game u douche anytime, I don't have any really set plans for any days, so it's on you.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripper vs the Chutes

Tripper sneaks out a win vs the VDs and acts like he won the world series. Chute lost with pretty high score. Chute already starting to feel some pain with Hughes sucking but no where to turn. Still a quality team but with only one closer and a few pitchers struggling and no two steps gonna be tough.

Tripp always blows but has a few decent one steps and seemingly matchups up better again than the weeker opponenet.

Like to see him in a real battle soon

Tripp unfortunately wins

Timetopay

EOG Master

Breaks vs Enjoy

Breaks coming off high score but mostly because he had 3 starts from his best guys. Enjoy coming off a disaster losing to the worst fantasy player on the boards.

Interesting matchup that i dont see as onesided as most. Enjoy throwing out all the lumber. This pitching staff is trash though. This will end up being one of the harder teams to predict as if 3 or 4 of his bats bash in a week could be tough to beat.

Breaks losing his two steps last week make it tougher but throwing out 5 good pitchers and alot of good bats may be to tough to overcome. Ells sucks though

Breakswins but would love to see the upset

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee vs Tuck

Cee ran into a steamroller last week and never was in it. poor guy but he got softs money so win/lose type of week. Tuck took the loss by the foamers and have got Mo running his mouth early.

Cee going with two monster two steps and his closers are on track. His hitting pretty avg but some guys have to slow down like Kemp

Tuck just lost Haren two step which hurts but still has a couple others.

This just boils down to Cees two best two steps are better than tucks as most everything else the same

Cee wins and goes to 1-1

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely vs Gamer

This may be the biggest matchups of slap dicks we have seen

Gamers week 1 performance may be the worst weve seen all things considered.Timely gets a lucky win with his b team that sure resembles his a team.

Gamers offense worse than he understands but I think Albert gets hot this week. Pitching matchups are pretty decent.

Timelys team has no closers but pretty decent starters. Zimmerman day to day can be a mess if it ends up being most the week

Gamer needs this one and may go into hiding if he loses.

Have to think he lucks into one. Gamer wins

biggamer3

EOG Master

ttp talking about offense is funnies!

he forgets its a whole 21 weeks season. He thinks he can rely on Kendrick for 30+ every week.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo vs THE STALLIONS

Mo wins last week with just luck. Tuck loses superstar Longo early when he may have put up 30 or 40. Plus Mo pulls a chacin win out of no where when should have been loss.

But Mo lucks into a Clayton two step this week when he should have been a three stepper last week. So Mo has his best guy going twice. Nice break. He also lucks into a 7 game week for Cargo and Tulo.

TTP by far has the better squad but unbelievable loses Ubaldo and has no two steps at all with all those guys. wont happen again this year. Plus bats may need a week to cool off.

Everything shows Mo should win with this many breaks but Stallions have the better manager . That being said

STALLIONS WIN!!!

biggamer3

EOG Master

fucking going to flip a coin between Max at home vs Texas or Ian vs Cards

Max will be against Dave Bush, he should get the win with anything less then 5 runs even

tripp

EOG Master

Beckett turns back the clock vs. Yanks

Josh Beckett, SP BOS
News: Red Sox SP Josh Beckett looked like his former dominant self in Sunday's series finale against the Yankees. He pitched eight shutout innings, allowing just two hits with 10 strikeouts while outdueling CC Sabathia in the 4-0 win. He walked one and retired the last 14 batters he faced. The right-hander allowed only three base runners in the outing and picked up his first win of the season. "It was great, one of his best," catcher Jason Varitek said. "We needed a good, quality start, especially when you have that other guy on the mound over there. And we got a huge, quality start out of Josh." It was the first time Beckett struck out 10 batters since July 27, 2009.
Analysis: Beckett gave up three runs on five hits in his season debut against the Indians but looked like a completely different pitcher on Sunday night. He shut down a hot Yankees lineup and had some electric stuff all the way through his outing. While he has struggled a bit recently, the 30-year-old showed Fantasy owners on Sunday that he can still be an elite pitcher in the majors. Continue to view Beckett as a solid option in most mixed leagues heading into Fantasy Week 2 (April 11-17). His next start is scheduled for Saturday against the Blue Jays. In 14 career starts against Toronto, Beckett is 3-6 with a 7.03 ERA.

Enjoy Ricky nolasco ttp :btj:

biggamer3

EOG Master

Best thing about that Beckett game was that now Tripp trusts him for one steps, tripper also bold the last sentence there with his history vs the might Jays

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Haren got pushed back since he pitched in the 13th inning Saturday night.

He was suppose to start Monday, got pushed back till Tuesday most likely, that should mean he will go Sunday as well. Unless there has been a new update since I left for work this morning, I haven't checked out the league since then

tripp

EOG Master

Trippers predictions 4-2. Yoyo was top breaksmen week 1 to beat my tuck prediction, and the fighting MC's never came to play.

Tripp vs Chute

Tougher matchup, won't be triple digit victory this week unfortunately. Chute gets stud Cahill on a 2 step and marcum also while im sitting here with just pl blanton. Still, with nice 1 step matchup, much better closers and a much better offense i give the trippers the edge here to go 2-0. This will be the teams toughest test to sweeping the first round of div games with how well set up the team is for week 3 and i think they make it happen.

Tripp

TN vs Viejo

Viejo's team much better than it originally was and honestly starting to look like a somewhat competitive squad. Still though no real sure fire studs week to week and that's always the big issue when you enter the year with Vernon Wells as your top keeper. If VD can get another 70 pts from jaime maybe something could happen. I think he keeps it closer than people think, but in the end have to go with TN

TN wins

Timetopay

EOG Master

Funny thing is they both have same amount of points this week

Tripper u take Beckett and enjoy bud

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Beckett is like that shit player on the other team that hits his first shot. hes going nuts, dancing. While you pretend your pissed. But deep down you are thrilled he hit that shot, because now he will take 25 more.

tripp

EOG Master

toronto's a tough team, would rather have had him in the TB series, but ended up starting him since he's vs Jo Jo and should be a pretty big fav to win

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ubaldo
Oz
Hudson
Sanchez
Rickey
Wandy
Shields
Delarosa

then guys like

Happ
Wolf
Pinero
Carmona
Harang

for matchups

You have no shot little buddy

Bell and Marmol closing

to sicccccccccccccccck

tripp

EOG Master

tripp when u see my team u must drool

ooohhlaaaalaaaa
where are you even close to me at pal? offense nowhere near mine. closers aren't as good as mine. SP isn't as mine

i beat you everywhere except for #5-9 SP. :LMAO Good luck, pal 12io4j2w90

tripp

EOG Master

that wasn't a bad deal, but a strange one if vd really thought of Sanchez as a keeper

Q is definitely better than vernon and that isn't a one week thing.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Ubaldo
Oz
Hudson
Sanchez
Rickey
Wandy
Shields
Delarosa

then guys like

Happ
Wolf
Pinero
Carmona
Harang

for matchups

You have no shot little buddy

Bell and Marmol closing

to sicccccccccccccccck

thats nothing!!

chatman
lecure
tomlin
narveson
arroyo
zzzzzz
hellickson

then guys like

duensing
russell
baker
lannan
vazquez
niemann
chen
maholm
penny

for matchups!

Timetopay

EOG Master

that wasn't a bad deal, but a strange one if vd really thought of Sanchez as a keeper

Q is definitely better than vernon and that isn't a one week thing.

guess we will see

think its pretty even

i just like the healthier of the pair. Wells will be fine. Nice to already get his shit week out of the way

Timetopay

EOG Master

MC are we ever gonna get the MC off of 20 espressos

You always seem extra wired up talking about ur team now

are you excited cause u like it or being a smart ass cause u dont?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I hope whoever logged in and picked Timely's line-up does the same for me this week...I didn't do very well last week selecting mine...