Should we continue to bet against the Rays?

Apple

Banned
Should we continue to bet against the Rays or will they start winning games soon?

Schedule not getting that much easier:

Red Sox on road
Twins and White Sox @ home
Blue Jays, Twins on road
Angles Blue Jays @ home
Balti, Clev on road
Balty Yanks @ home

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Should we continue to bet against the Rays?

They legitimately aren't a very good team.

I thought going into the season the Blue Jays were better and might end up with the better record, and now at this point i would be flat out shocked if the Jays don't finish ahead of them.

They still have a good rotation, but that lineup is one of the worst in bases without Longoria, and even with him it's below average. They don't have a great pen either, and a lot of young arms.

This isn't a .500 team.

Gyno, I'll likely play all three games in Boston using Rays since they should be decent plus prices....But confess that regardless of the outcome in those three I may well begin a "blind" fade of Rays beginning with return home.

Worst case with that is that they go 5-1 (or say, 8-4 over next two weeks) and I lose about $50 with my big $10-15 wagers....But in that case my favorite team is winning

More likely, they go about 4-8 and I win between $50-80

Apple

Banned

TT under too? They can't score runs at all.. I know it wont go on forever but geez this team is a mess..

Starting pitching is the only thing this team has, and even that is inconsistent.

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

The Rays lost a lot to free agency plus their best hitter is on the DL they have some young talent in the minors but looks like rebuilding time for the Rays. Shouldn't we bet against them till they prove they can win?

Apple

Banned

LOL.. Of course the Rays comeback and score 12 runs today..

Is it a one game wonder?