Hines Ward just killed it on Dancing with the Stars

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Anyone know a book that offers odds on this show? 5Dimes had them at the beginning of the season, but I haven't seen any lately.

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: Hines Ward just killed it on Dancing with the Stars

"What is, the least heterosexual thread title in the history of EOG?"

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Dude you can probably find something worse by page 3.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I hate betting against the Steelers and seeing Hines Ward and his ear-to-ear smile.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

wow i havebeen watching some couples dance and i got to say this is some bull shit dancing they just move the legs and thats it wtf is that you call that dancing ?????

and the judges are like OMGGGGG that was great you did the routine great and blah blah blah wtf is wrong with these people i cant believe i just wasted a couple of minutes of my life watching this crap unbelievable

i can see better dancing watching the little 8 years old kids dance that would be more entertaining then this what a shame

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You watch Porky dance, Moldy? Kirstie Alley is horrible, but they want to keep her around for ratings. Judges fix it according to what the producers want...

You watch Porky dance, Moldy? Kirstie Alley is horrible, but they want to keep her around for ratings. Judges fix it according to what the producers want...

Kirstie's put on a few lbs. since Cheers--could be a starting linebacker for Bobby Hauck.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Linebacker? How about defensive tackle lined up over the center position to stuff the run on short-yardage situations.