Dow Jones (Up or Down?)

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: (Dow Jones) Up or Down?

you know what bothers me about the jobs #'s.............they don't qualify them as to monthly salary or monthly pay................it really needs to be told, otherwise the story of jobs these days is just half-assed

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I never saw the line for Monday. Maybe they'll have it up later tonight.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

-120 both ways at 5dimes right now...any thoughts?

cheapseats

EOG Master

volume is so shitty these days, it's anybody's guess where it goes..............that said, this market is still in love with corporate earnings............that's an up

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

WTF? I still don't see lines up. I wonder if they disabled the option on my account.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Funny. I asked them about it on live chat. The chat lady asked the department and they actually put it up. Bet a hundy on the up and then it goes from -120 to -190. WTF??? And then they took it down.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Funny. I asked them about it on live chat. The chat lady asked the department and they actually put it up. Bet a hundy on the up and then it goes from -120 to -190. WTF??? And then they took it down.

Yeah, I don't think they're taking much action. They're probably losing money on that prop. I think they removed it from my account- I still haven't seen it.

Oh well.

cheapseats

EOG Master

if you can find a down for tuesday, it looks ripe given that alcoa did not put up the expected numbers, energy prices are taking a toll on everything....forward comments on companies for the remaining earnings will not likely be as thought...............

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Wow... I finally see a line.

Tue 4/12 1001 Dow Up Tuesday +110
12:30AM 1002 Dow Down Tuesday -150

cheapseats

EOG Master

since last post, the yen as gained a full yen on the dollar...........typically this is a good sign for a down day

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

man do they respect our opinions!!!

$49.50 $33.00 Pending 4/12/11 12:30am DOW Jones Other Sports 1002 Dow Down Tuesday -150 vs Dow Up Tuesday

mr merlin

EOG Master

Good thing you didnt bet today, what with the whole market being down, but the dow gaining 1 pt - that would have hurt. Down a definite for tomorrow.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

DOW Jones Other Sports Money Line
Wed 4/13 1001 Dow Up Wednesday -160
12:30AM 1002 Dow Down Wednesday +120

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Updated odds:

Wed 4/13 1001 Dow Up Wednesday -130
12:30AM 1002 Dow Down Wednesday -110

cheapseats

EOG Master

no news of any use out prior to wed shell game......take the up....going to be a low volume day ahead of a few big bank earnings....

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Alright... I'll take the up... but kind of worried about the 30 cent drop there.

cheapseats

EOG Master

buy the fucking dip mentality will likely be the flavor of the day, but would not surprise me to see -20 to +20 all day long, a real snooze

mr merlin

EOG Master

It will open slightly up, where it goes from there I dont know, I would take the odds and go down.

cheapseats

EOG Master

yen is weakening, carry trade looks on for wednesday............should be good to go on the up

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

<table id="tblOtherSportsDOWJonesGame" class="lines" width="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><th colspan="3" class="linesHeader" align="LEFT">DOW Jones Other Sports </th><th class="linesHeader" align="LEFT"> </th><th class="linesHeader" align="LEFT">Money Line</th><th class="linesHeader" align="LEFT"> </th><th colspan="2" class="linesHeader" align="LEFT" nowrap="nowrap"> </th></tr><tr class="linesRow" valign="bottom"><td>Mon 4/25</td><td> </td><td>1001 Dow Up Monday</td><td>
</td><td><input id="editx" name="M1_0" size="4" maxlength="5"> -120 </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="linesRowBot" valign="top"><td>12:30AM </td><td> </td><td>1002 Dow Down Monday</td><td> </td><td><input id="editx" name="M2_0" size="4" maxlength="5"> -120 </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

cheapseats

EOG Master

Helicopter Bennie and the boys of the QE2 meet on Tuesday, not likely the market goes far either side of even. Most reports due this week are likely to be so-so, I'd take a small one on the lower.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

DOW Jones Other Sports Money Line
Tue 4/26 1001 Dow Up Tuesday -120
12:30AM 1002 Dow Down Tuesday -120

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

20 cent side is still up... no movement. Where's Merlin? Cheaps?

Help a brotha out.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Netflix had good numbers, but did not meet the over opptomistic numbers the market wanted, getting hit in AH. Oil looking off in Asia trade. Fed gets underway, will be low volume day, I'd tread lightly on the downside.