Anybody folllowing the Casey Anthony trial

Re: Anybody folllowing the Casey Anthony trial

I would vote guilty and life in prison and would not lose a second of sleep.
A little girl died and her mom is a whore and didn't hide it.
Hope she had fun at those parties.

The parents knew she did it right away. Then all of a sudden their stories and attitudes changed.

She is guilty. If she was molested by her dad that sucks for sure and I'm sorry for that.
But people have had that happen to them and they don't kill their little kid.

If she walks,hopefully she'll get ass and mouth cancer.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

CC - 100% agree on all you wrote but if you have ever been on a Jury you know there is almost always at LEAST ONE "holdout" - someone who comes up with the most ridiculous reasoning why they are voting the way they are. In this case I can clearly see that happening and having a Hung Jury even though she is 100% guilty and should FRY for this

watching closing arguments to bad she cant get the death penalty

CC - 100% agree on all you wrote but if you have ever been on a Jury you know there is almost always at LEAST ONE "holdout" - someone who comes up with the most ridiculous reasoning why they are voting the way they are. In this case I can clearly see that happening and having a Hung Jury even though she is 100% guilty and should FRY for this
Winky, I hope you're wrong, but I can see this happening, too. One juror may get caught up in the "they never proved how Caylee died" B.S. and overlook the fact it's not a requisite element the prosecution must prove. However, when you're dealing with 12 random people (ask yourself how dumb the average person is you meet on the street), I think a hung jury is very likely.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I'm not in a lot of courtrooms so hard for me to compare but the defense seems to be putting on a good closing argument. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she gets off at least on the most serious of charges.

carolinakid

Banned

damn good closing for me as well...lawyer on lawyer now, really cant stand these lawyers for the state...........

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I can't believe I'm watching this shit right now, LOL

I think it's going to the jury tomorrow.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I don't like the state lawyers either Carolina. Alston is a pud, the lady reminds me of a scaled down version of Dog Chapman's wife, LOL.

BTW I get the feeling George Anthony wants to explode, looks very angry.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I love the judge- he's gangsta. He doesn't take any shit. Did you guys see what he did to that kid? Put him in jail for 6 days, LOL

carolinakid

Banned

i really thought the defense did a good job on closing, the 15 min break with the bs between lawyers slow the defense mo imo.............Really this Jeff lawyer for the state is a damn dick

carolinakid

Banned

almost time for the jury to decide this one.....i will say 4 days for a decision here on what will happen to Casey

carolinakid

Banned

I got to say i gave that Jeff guy for the state a few fingers here as well............lol man what a jerk for the state

Casey probably thinks that guy his hot and bad ass for doing that.

No doubt she will be dreaming of his dick inside her.

carolinakid

Banned

ok 12:10 eastern july the 4th we are on the clock now for a decision from the jury for Casey..................ck

High Times

EOG Master

In almost any case of murder there is no way of being 100% sure unless there are eye witnesses.

This whore had to of killed her daughter in one way or another and you can't let her go, but in no way can they prove it "beyond a resonable doubt" That line is complete bullshit and is a fricken joke that people actually believe that!!!!

She should fry and no way will she get off. Never happen!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

That'd be great if they came back with a verdict today- but I doubt it. They have to go through all the charges.

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Got a feeling she might get away with this shit....

carolinakid

Banned

IMO OJ was more guilty than Casey and you know what happen in that case................. and he killed 2 people

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah, but the victim in this case is a baby, and there's a lot of parents in that jury.

carolinakid

Banned

With so many twists and turns in this case, i wonder if a movie is being planned down the road

carolinakid

Banned

Even if they find her guilty, the defense has a damn good case about the state lieing about the computers searches for another trial.That why in the closing statements the state never said anything about the 84 or 85 searches anymore...........ck

High Times

EOG Master

This case isn't exciting in any way.

She is as guilty as they come and the only question is how many years will she go to prison.

And what the hell would you make this into a movie for?

Low life whore who killed her child. Don't matter at this point if it was an accident either at this point. Casey had the chance to PROVE it was an accident the second the child was dead and didn't do it then so now it makes no difference at all if it was an accident.

Don't any of you understand that?

There is no chance this whore will get off..

And there is no chance she will get the death penalty because Americans AND it's justice system are STUPID.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

She is as GUILTY as you say she is - no argument

HOWEVER

I feel the jury will come back 10-2 or 11-1 in favor of conviction and have a Hung Jury. All it takes is for ONE person to think differently - and if you have ever been on a Jury you know odds are close to 100% that will happen

GUILTY - but won't be convicted of it this timee

rjt721

EOG Master

Very disturbing seeing the people standing outside the courthouse holding signs like this is a parade.

Only thing that is weird is the duct tape. Casey's dad used it often on animals.And buried them the same way.
Also,why would she kill her kid so she could have more freedom to whore around and party?
All she had to do is give the kid to her parents.

Her dad may have been a part of this somehow I'm not sure.
Maybe it was an accident and her dad knowing she would go to jail even so, made up the story with Casey that she was kidnapped.
Not sure Casey's dad isn't somehow involved.
But he isn't on trial for it she is.
I'd like to think if he had a part in the killing or cover up of an accident then he would come forward and not let his daughter take the fall for it.

Casey is a habitual liar though so she hurt her case from the start.
If she gets 30 years she will be out in her 50's.

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Only thing that is weird is the duct tape. Casey's dad used it often on animals.And buried them the same way.
Also,why would she kill her kid so she could have more freedom to whore around and party?
All she had to do is give the kid to her parents.

Her dad may have been a part of this somehow I'm not sure.
Maybe it was an accident and her dad knowing she would go to jail even so, made up the story with Casey that she was kidnapped.
Not sure Casey's dad isn't somehow involved.
But he isn't on trial for it she is.
I'd like to think if he had a part in the killing or cover up of an accident then he would come forward and not let his daughter take the fall for it.Casey is a habitual liar though so she hurt her case from the start.
If she gets 30 years she will be out in her 50's.

Remember the opening statement? The little girl drowned in an accident but her dad thought Casey would be charged with negligence so they covered it up. Then during the trial defense argues that George has no paternal instinct and is hanging his daughter out to dry. Examine that logic, the defense is actually arguing against themselves. George covers up the death to protect his daughter but now is letting Casey take the fall? Nonsense.

Back to planet earth, the bitch did it and had no help from anyone else. Pre and post offence behavior is the most important aspect of this case for me. Casey knew her daughter was dead and went on a month long party spree staying away from her parents the whole time because Casey knew the first thing George and Cindy would of asked is where's Caylee? George and Cindy were a complete mess searching for Caylee and Casey was unaffected because she doesn't care and that's the way you have to be to kill your 2.5 year old.

I have no doubts.

I'd really like to know the honest truth as to why she killed her though instead of just letting her stay with grandma and grandpa.

She would know where she is and know she is bring cared for by people who love her and Casey would be able to do what she wanted.

Killing her with duct tape is bizarre. Unless she was already dead and Casey used the tape to make it look like a killer did it that way.

The dad's lame suicide attempt must have been because he A:lost his grand daughter and B: his daughter is the reason for A.

carolinakid

Banned

CC my thoughts here as well, does not make sense at all.....................ck

Can't wait for the Lifetime movie that it sure to follow.
Hope it has Tot Mom in the title.

carolinakid

Banned

Look like Casey maybe moving to Houston once she out of jail............ck

High Times

EOG Master

Ernie Lopez, texas

Look it up!

Justice in America.....

FUCKING ASSHOLES are the only people who believe this!

I always thought the "pledge allegence to the flag" should not be said because of the "JUSTICE FOR ALL" part.

You can't make a fool out of me and my children by forcing them to repeat the line "And justice for all"

Could ther be a bigger lie we force our children to say?

High Times

EOG Master

Can you imagine Caylee would have been forced to say that soon?

Justice for all she would be forced to say every fucking day until she actually believed it like some of you dummies