What Team Has the Phoniest .700 winning Percentage?

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
The 7-3 San Antonio Silver Stars. The only team they're better than is Tulsa. Toss-up with Washington and Los Angeles. When Washington gets players back, SA drops below. I'll bet anyone that they finish below .500 for the season. Complete garbage and the coach is an airhead.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: What Team Has the Phoniest .700 winning Percentage?

Becky Hammon has a nice game but is no superstar. Sophia Young mediocre. Everyone else is average to below average.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

You guys aren't stupid and you know when I make a thread like this that I bet these clowns. Yes I did. Incredibly stupid play. Hadn't seen them. Went by some bullshit "stats." Have seen them now. They're crap.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Sour grapes? Absolutely. Overreacting? Maybe slightly. But I will only fade this team for the rest of the year.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Noway did we think you were on them, best part is the fact u keep responding to yourself..

On a serious note, hows the wnba season treating you? start sharing the plays man!

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

The coach is like a first year gym teacher. Little authority or confidence in her voice. No ability to motivate or design plays. And the team's IQ (except for Hammons) isn't high.

Teddy kgb

Banned

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="Game final score Los Angeles 84 to San Antonio 74"><TBODY><TR class=winner><TD class=team>Los Angeles</TD><TD class=score>84</TD></TR><TR><TD class=team>San Antonio</TD><TD class=score>74</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<SCRIPT> YAHOO.Sports.scorethin = new YAHOO.Sports.scorethin; YAHOO.Sports.scorethin.reset("wnba"); YAHOO.Sports.tabs.init("wnba-scorethin", 0, { 'dontsetheight' : true, 'mouseover' : true, 'daily' : true, 'tabclass' : 'sub-tab', 'paneclass' : 'sub-pane', 'paneel' : 'li' } ); var currentDate = new Date(); var currentTime = (currentDate.getHours() * 100) + currentDate.getMinutes(); var gmtDate = Date.UTC(currentDate.getUTCFullYear(), currentDate.getUTCMonth(), currentDate.getUTCDate(), currentDate.getUTCHours(), currentDate.getUTCMinutes(), currentDate.getUTCSeconds()); gmtDate = gmtDate / 1000; if ( 1 || (gmtDate > 1310482800) ) { YAHOO.Sports.tabs.selectDailyPane("wnba-scorethin", 6, 1); } </SCRIPT>

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Noway did we think you were on them, best part is the fact u keep responding to yourself..

On a serious note, hows the wnba season treating you? start sharing the plays man!

I talk to myself also when there's nobody around. And I answer.

So far, I'm down. Estimating I'm something like 7 wins, 11 losses.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I talk to myself also when there's nobody around. And I answer.

So far, I'm down. Estimating I'm something like 7 wins, 11 losses.

its cool i was just giving you some shit, outside of the Cliffy hatred (which im not a fan, but hes decent), i typically follow along to your posts.. start a wnba thread and start sharing, if all else fails give the board an easy fade if it gets that ugly!

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I'm going to find the front office number and leave a raging message about how the coach is a dupe and the team is terrible. I can't wait for them to play it tomorrow morning.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

its cool i was just giving you some shit, outside of the Cliffy hatred (which im not a fan, but hes decent), i typically follow along to your posts.. start a wnba thread and start sharing, if all else fails give the board an easy fade if it gets that ugly!

Bad day today. Another problem I have is continuing to bet that shithead skunk Davydenko in tennis.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Jokes aside, I will make a bet with anyone, even money, that SA finishes below .500. Now they're 7-4.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

.500 will be a push. (I think they play an even number of games.)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Betting ON a team in their first game with a new coach is a given - especially when he replaces a Dunderhead

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Betting ON a team in their first game with a new coach is a given - especially when he replaces a Dunderhead

I had the moneyline, Wink, so a COMPLETELY different situation. And LA still sucks.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

But as I keep thinking about it, you're right, Duck, bad play by me.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I do agree that ML is different than ATS

"Knowing you" like I do - I sorta assumed it was ML. I KNEW it wasn't ATS

BigDaddy

EOG Master

this team does not have a colored coach

that is why they win

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yes winky thats what i meant

colored female

JK had a thread about this the other day