Gyno, please pay the money you owe

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
The guy bought in for you, and instead of thanking him, you've been making him wait over a week for his half of the money? Talk about being ungrateful. This is borderline stiffing.

You don't respond to e-mails or PMs.

Very odd that a person who never missed a day of posting somewhere in forumville, has disappeared, for the most part, in the last week.

Please- No excuses or meltdowns. Just pay the man what's rightfully his... Thanks.

Apple

Banned
Re: Gyno, please pay the money you owe

King,

You are an idiot.. I was having fun with teddy cause he's an asshole.. I told him a few days ago I was going to have fun with and make him wait.
my intentions were always to give him his share, I've never stiffed anyone.

but please dont make this about you, you're nothing.. you did nothing and are nothing but a broken down mexican who stays home all day on the computer and makes very little money..
plus you talk shit behind everyones back, I hate phony people.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I don't care about any of that... like I said... just pay him what you owe him from the contest.

BTW... amazing how fast you show up after a thread is made but you never reply to e-mails or PMs.

Thanks for taking care of the issue.

Apple

Banned

teddy has been paid fool.. you did nothing to make this happen, fuck you.

Apple

Banned

you really have no reason to thank King.. lol

If anything thank Tuckman. But I was always going to pay, just wanted to fuck with you a bit. lol

nedrow9

EOG Master

i got it done with my what was so bad about manson message,
jj

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

King,

You are an idiot.. I was having fun with teddy cause he's an asshole.. I told him a few days ago I was going to have fun with and make him wait.
my intentions were always to give him his share, I've never stiffed anyone.

but please dont make this about you, you're nothing.. you did nothing and are nothing but a broken down mexican who stays home all day on the computer and makes very little money..
plus you talk shit behind everyones back, I hate phony people.

Makes very little money? Dude, you're searching the internet for jobs that pay $5-6 because you're so broke and you rip him?