REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

LOL @ Brick being stuck in a birdhouse...can't say I'm too surprised though.

cheapseats

EOG Master

you foamers try the Sparkling Ice drinks, no cals, with essential vits and antiox.....buck a bottle

diogee

jarjajrajr @ better

surprised zonertowners aren't drinkins a mix of charby and dirt in d water.

diogee

think i am going to be movins out of zonatown. can't take it anymore here. no idea where though...has to be west of the big river.

diogee

the name callins in this thread has to stop. 2938u4ji23 everyone running is around be actins like charby no wins locked in birdhouse.

diogee

heater, eh

that big river bes the colorado
yep is brutal here. talkins the other big river that is splitin usa. if big river be colorado i be screwed and should just throw my tent in the middle of the 2 big rocks in zoner.

diogee

looks like kansas it is. was thinkins dakoters for about 3 seconds then decided i didn't want to move to canada.

diogee

will americans have any good books to be plays at come football time?

just more american dream denial

diogee

charby chasing brony....sounds like the good life to me. nothing like that here in canadia :(

My 1st day on night shift starts in less than 22 hours. Must adjust sleep cycle but so tired right now. :+yawning-

diogee

My 1st day on night shift starts in less than 22 hours. Must adjust sleep cycle but so tired right now. :+yawning-
night shifts be is fun. :fuck: eclipse curtains with a blanket hung over them helps a ton.

Blondie

EOG Master

Exacto knife > pliers

ER drugged me.

Don't go there unless I have to, and inevitably when I do a shitload of ambulances are on there way in.

On the bright side, the nurse that was there the night I ended up with a meat thermometer in my leg wasn't around...

cheapseats

EOG Master

ER drugged me.

Don't go there unless I have to, and inevitably when I do a shitload of ambulances are on there way in.

On the bright side, the nurse that was there the night I ended up with a meat thermometer in my leg wasn't around...

wtf

Blondie

EOG Master

That's what she said when she saw it...

That was also the night I almost committed a felony of punching a police officer.

They had a blanket over my legs and he brushed against me (knocking into the thermometer...)

I had my fist drawn back, husband grabbed it, cop glared at me, I flipped the blanket back his face went white.

I don't know what they gave me when they went to remove it, but damn I wish I would have had some of that stuff when I was in labor...

cheapseats

EOG Master

That's what she said when she saw it...

That was also the night I almost committed a felony of punching a police officer.

They had a blanket over my legs and he brushed against me (knocking into the thermometer...)

I had my fist drawn back, husband grabbed it, cop glared at me, I flipped the blanket back his face went white.

I don't know what they gave me when they went to remove it, but damn I wish I would have had some of that stuff when I was in labor...

do we even want to know how it got there

Charby be wins

EOG Enthusiast

well well well, what are you little sons of widgets doing today...not being wins like me i bet.

Blondie

EOG Master

Yes a metal meat thermometer

Left it on the top of the fridge after I used it so that the kids wouldn't get it.

Knocked it off the top of the fridge.

Squatted down to pick it up along with the other stuff I dropped and lost my balance.

Ended up with it in my lower leg.

Charby be wins

EOG Enthusiast

you postins wins is likins velvet playins in the sand box
Jarjarjarjarj silly little lemon squasher

Yes a metal meat thermometer

Left it on the top of the fridge after I used it so that the kids wouldn't get it.

Knocked it off the top of the fridge.

Squatted down to pick it up along with the other stuff I dropped and lost my balance.

Ended up with it in my lower leg.

shouldve jsut pulled it out and put one of those little circular bandaids on it