REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Cheaps invited me over to look at his new boat....not too bad.

diogee

heard it will be in the new gibberish subsection of the asylum. can't even be in the real asylum 2938u4ji23

diogee

Time to lock brick up in the birdhouse. There is no 3 strike policy when you swing for the fences the first time.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Time to lock brick up in the birdhouse. There is no 3 strike policy when you swing for the fences the first time.

We be even ban Baby Bricker for pooping. Cheaps be in trouble now, too. Better be wear some Depends.

diogee

I've been watching the back of a coal car all day... a lot of shitty things to do here in zonatown.

diogee

Coal car :mutley
What that is? Another one of them there made up zonertowner words? I gotta get out of this state...so many random words you guys use that I have no fuckin clue what they mean, I just nod in agreement and smile to most of them.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Here is something to do for Doggie.

A Minnesota man who spent 24 hours straight fishing off a dock on Lake Minnetonka set a new world record to break his 2010 total by more than 500.

Looking for more sports scoop? You can count on Brooks to dish it up.

Jeff Kolodzinski completed the marathon fishing event Saturday from his post near Maynard's Restaurant in aid of the nonprofit organization Fishing for Life, catching 2,649 fish, myFOXtwincities.com reported.
"The Guinness Book of World Records [challenge] is most fish caught in 24 hours, so we went for the bluegills. They're smaller — you can catch a bunch of those, as opposed to walleye, musky or pike. So almost all the fish that we caught were bluegills, a few bullheads and a few crappies, but that was really it," the enthusiastic angler said.
The previous year, Kolodzinski set a world record at the catch-and-release event by hooking 2,143 fish in that time period, which was verified by Guinness.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Bottom 5 records will be on Team Kinger

be is nices to me, i ams 1-5 and clearly heading to leroys on the under card