No-Hitter Alert!!!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
Re: No-Hitter Alert!!!

the last outs are going to be the toughest he will be nervous and he will hang one in there and that will be the only mistake if he does not hang one in there he will be fine

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I'm a rocks throw from Anahiem and a Big Weaver fan and Verlander.....Just a fan today, was looking forward to this match-up for days.

Weaver looks great also...1 mistake

I bang some spanish girls from Santa Ana.....maybe one day I'll call you when im at California Pizza with my South Americans

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

Weaver just ejected. Threw at Avila's head after Guillen HR. Guillen taunted weaver after the HR, plate ump warned both sides, didn't matter, weaver was pissed. 6 outs to go for Verlander

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

E-1, top of 8...guy was trying to bunt his way to first. All baseball ettiqute thrown out the window.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Angel broadcasters complaining but it was clear he would have been out with a good throw...

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

Possible to see two no hitters in a week where the losing team scores a run...re: angels over tribe.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

bbesides his no hitter vs Toronto, Verlander twice has taken no hitters past the 7th inning this year. it was a good run.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

As soon as Guillen stared down Weaver, Weaver should have brawled....that's what his brother Jeff would do. Instead, he throws at Avila's head. he got kicked out anyway.