EOG Code Of Conduct (2011 version)

EOG Staff

EOG Member
EOG COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

--No spam or advertising

--No personal attacks and/or flaming and/or bullying

--No off topic posting or 'trolling'

--No non-topical discussion of politics, sex, gender, sexual preference, race or religion

--No full frontal nudity ? Any depiction of a sexual act or any depiction of exposed male or female genitalia is a no no.

--Posts about EOG policy, technical problems and similar subjects must be limited to the appropriate areas and are not permitted elsewhere.

--We reserve the right to refuse service: If it is abundantly clear that a user has no intention of positively contributing to sports or gambling discussions, combined with an abrasive, combative attitude, they will be banned. Accommodating trolls, bullies or 'attention whores' serves no positive purpose and only serves to undermine the community and discussion.

--EOG moderators and administrators have the final word: If you have a problem or a complaint with a post(s) or poster, direct it to the administrators and/or moderators, not to the boards. The appropriate actions will be taken.

DISCIPLINARY SYSTEM:

FIRST OFFENSE: 7 day posting ban
SECOND OFFENSE: permanent ban

EOG administrators reserve the right to?but are not required to?issue a 'warning' to violators prior to the implementation of the above sanctions. If in our determination a violation does resort from an 'honest mistake' then a warning may be the appropriate response.

CONCLUSION:

The general idea with these rules is to stay on topic and treat others as you'd like to be treated. These rules and disciplinary actions are subject to modification at any time in order to best facilitate the goals of our community. Note that the aforementioned rules apply to all EOG posting including but not limited to PM's, signatures, comments, etc.

EOG Staff

EOG Member
Re: EOG Code Of Conduct

This new policy will be strictly enforced moving forward. All rules and regulations will start to be enforced on the morning of Monday August 1st.

WVU

EOG Master

Did someone really take the time to write that up? Too funny

-No full frontal nudity – Any depiction of a sexual act or any depiction of exposed male or female genitalia is a no no.

What if the schlong is so long that you can see it from the from the back...kind of hangs like an elephant trunk

Assume this would be allowed?????

Will the arts and entertainment forum be deleted? My guess is it takes too long to filter through it all.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

--Posts about EOG policy, technical problems and similar subjects must be limited to the appropriate areas and are not permitted elsewhere.

These can plug up D-Wastle's Gadoofy land. :yay

Wade

EOG Master

eog staff is blondie's new ghost account. eog couldn't hire another person.

WVU

EOG Master

Yes they did....you want to comment?

I would love to comment, but I don't think it is permitted.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Looks like Viejo is pissed that meaty gets away with calling him a fat ass, and everyone's gonna pay the price.

Looks like Viejo is pissed that meaty gets away with calling him a fat ass, and everyone's gonna pay the price.

Thats how i see it too. Thin skinned i tell ya. I could never let somebody on the internet get to me that much.

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

Absurd. Many posters come here to act stupid and crazy and drop a few expletives and attack each other. That's forum culture. If you don't like reading posters who do that put them on ignore, don't get high and mighty like some kind of an unburned out high school teacher. Sheesh.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Thats how i see it too. Thin skinned i tell ya. I could never let somebody on the internet get to me that much.
Yup, getting called names by morons is almost a compliment. I guess some people take themselves way too seriously.
I honestly dont think even Meaty takes himself seriously.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

This should of been posted as if it was wrote in crayon. what a bunch of pretentious bullshit.

Aiding and abetting gambling between posters is what has hurt and will likely continue to hurt this forum.

Any code of conduct not addressing this issue is incomplete.

Aiding and abetting gambling between posters is what has hurt and will likely continue to hurt this forum.

Any code of conduct not addressing this issue is incomplete.
Im sure they know by now not to take your advice, this place was a shithole because of you. Now go lay down by your dish bitch.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Classic thread.

Teddy kicked it off right with post #3.

Any odds on who will be banned first?

Meatman +150
Teddy +400
Chessman +500
Railbird +550
Field -4000

All lines are from Bookmaker.

Ha, he does say its pretty easy to locate him on fremont street. I actually want you to meet up with him so we can see if he really is mentally challenged.