Timely's Year Long NFL

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
I follow football very closely because of fantasy, but I've never bet it. I won't be betting this plays because I don't bet football, but I'd like to see how I could do with studying a bit.

Packers -4 1/2
Bears +3 (-120)
Carolina +8 (-125)
Washington +3 (-115)
St Louis +4 1/2

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Timely's Year Long NFL

I like pretty much every home dog in week 1. Anything can happen in week 1 and I like home field in the 1st week of the season. GO HESTER! Owned Foster and he led me to a title last year in fantasy - hoping this injury isn't going to be lingering all year. A bit worried after the news today.

texansfan

EOG Master

I like pretty much every home dog in week 1. Anything can happen in week 1 and I like home field in the 1st week of the season. GO HESTER! Owned Foster and he led me to a title last year in fantasy - hoping this injury isn't going to be lingering all year. A bit worried after the news today.

Fantasy football aside, the Texans are deep at running back so that helps. Foster insists he's playing Sunday so we'll see. They should let him rest if there's any problem at all though imo.

I do like Phi to cover though. The Rams better be able to run because I can't see them throwing the ball.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Fantasy football aside, the Texans are deep at running back so that helps. Foster insists he's playing Sunday so we'll see. They should let him rest if there's any problem at all though imo.

I do like Phi to cover though. The Rams better be able to run because I can't see them throwing the ball.

Bradford earned my trust last year as a rookie and I wouldn't be shocked at a big year from him.

I own Tate, so I'm not overly worried but lineups are do tomorrow and I have no clue what to do for week 1. I rooted for the Texans last year hard with Foster and Johnson, and I genuinely grew to like them last year - all my buddies ragged on me when people picked Andre before me. They are my 2nd team now in the NFL, and I will be rooting for them hard again this year. Love that offense.

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

Bradford earned my trust last year as a rookie and I wouldn't be shocked at a big year from him.

I own Tate, so I'm not overly worried but lineups are do tomorrow and I have no clue what to do for week 1. I rooted for the Texans last year hard with Foster and Johnson, and I genuinely grew to like them last year - all my buddies ragged on me when people picked Andre before me. They are my 2nd team now in the NFL, and I will be rooting for them hard again this year. Love that offense.

WORD - Texans are a team to watch this season- but no one seems to notice their potential!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I follow football very closely because of fantasy, but I've never bet it. I won't be betting this plays because I don't bet football, but I'd like to see how I could do with studying a bit.

Packers -4 1/2
Bears +3 (-120)
Carolina +8 (-125)
Washington +3 (-115)
St Louis +4 1/2

4-1 (+2.9 Units YTD) to start off the year. Didn't really get a cheap win either, but the Rams were a dreadful choice. Next week, for right now I like:

Bears +7 (-120) - I'm gonna tag along for this defenses ride until I lose one. Their defense is one of the best in the NFL this year, if not the best. Their depth on the defensive line is incredible, and once Merriweather starts their only weak link (Major Wright) will be out of the lineup. This defense is hungry too after that loss last year - wouldn't be shocked to see them win this game. Last 6 games for the Bears last year they came a long way in Martz system, and as a defensive unit. Okoye may be a hidden gem in the middle of that DL.

Carolina +12 1/2 (-130) - At home, I'll take the 12 1/2. Carolina's offensive and defensive lines are above average IMO, and that's a huge aspect of football and a some times overlooked one. Newton can make plays with his feet and arm, and it appears he has found a favorite target and lit a spark under his ass, Steve Smith. Steve Smith is one of the best receivers in football, but for the past 2 years he's been suffering away with the likes of Jimmy Claussen, Jake Delhomme and the mighty Matt Moore. Green Bay is a great team, but they shot themselves in the foot frequently and it causes them to play a ton of close games - last Regular season is a great example. If Cam is good this week, then Carolina has enough weapons to exploit a vulnerable Packers defense.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Nice start, now we can enjoy the fade material as u now think u know what you are doing :finger004

Check out the Monday blog also

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Got the better of the Carolina line by 2 points.

I like Houston -2 1/2 (-120) - Believe in Houston this year, and gonna ride them until they get a little more love. I think the Dolphins are horrendous and Henne is shit.

Atlanta +2 (-115) - Got to like Atlanta in the dome in prime time - especially after the egg they laid in week one. I love getting points in this game.

Apple

Banned

Packers -4 1/2
Bears +3 (-120)
Carolina +8 (-125)
Washington +3 (-115)
St Louis +4 1/2

You have posted NFL before, plenty of times. Here are a few examples of you posting NFL plays.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=408671&highlight=

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=450894&highlight=

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=418250&highlight=

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=425525&highlight=

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Uh retard, I'm posting them now and I'm not betting them. Pretty simple really - I've never bet the NFL on a regular basis. Hope that helps tardo.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gyno, why do you rape children? Since we're on the topic of of why people do certain things in life...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Barring any marginal movement tomorrow, that's a perfect 4-4 on beating the line move. I'm a machine.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hey rapie, nice to see ya kid. I hope your prey alluded you this weekend and no innocent children were raped.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Adding:

Baltimore -3 1/2
Detroit -3 1/2 (+105)

Hate taking two small road favorites, just off a key number, but whatever.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gyno, are you this obsessed with me you nut job? Why don't you and your retarded father go drink some death-aid together and make this world a better place. TIA.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Even though I'm not betting anything on these, would they still be considered "investment plays" by Gyno? I mean, they're what $2-3 less than what he'd be investing?

Hopefully Gyno has been "fading" me this year. He'd be down $10-12 which is big bucks to Gyno.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

2-3 (-1.2 units on the week)

9-5 (+3.5 Units YTD on the year)

Plays so far for next week:

KC +1 1/2
Houston -3
Cinci +3

More later.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Got the best of the Houston line, didn't with the KC line..

Jets +3 (+115)
New England -4 1/2

That'll be all.

GL this week

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

4-1 + 3 units on the week.

13-6 (+6.5 units YTD)

Plays for next week after the game.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Atlanta +7 (-140)
Atlanta ML (+230)
San Diego -4
Jets +10 1/2 (-130)
Jets ML (+365)
Carolina +7 (-125)
Houston -7 (+120)

Took the heavier juice to get above the 9 and above the 6.5, but I like all these games a lot early. This will probably be it for the week.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Numbers moving against me or sitting pat, not a good week in that regard. Been doing well in that so far this year, but misread the market early this week. Maybe I get the moves before game time, regardless I still like the card.

Really fucked myself with the Houston line, but I still think they cover actually. Took on the ++ money because I think they win by 10+. GL to all this week.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Atlanta +7 (-140)
Atlanta ML (+230) (1/2 unit)
San Diego -4
Jets +10 1/2 (-130)
Jets ML (+365) (1/2 unit)
Carolina +7 (-125)
Houston -7 (+120)

Took the heavier juice to get above the 9 and above the 6.5, but I like all these games a lot early. This will probably be it for the week.

My apologies, I'm only risking a 1/2 unit on the ML. Obviously I wouldn't lay -130 on getting the 10 1/2 and then take the ML for the same amount - same goes for Atlanta, I wouldn't have taken it up to 7 if I played the ML for the same amount.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Atlanta +7 (-140) Loss -1.4
Atlanta ML (+230) Loss -.5
San Diego -4 Win - +1
Jets +10 1/2 (-130) Win - +1
Jets ML (+365) Loss - .5
Carolina +7 (-125) Win - +1
Houston -7 (+120) Loss - 1

3-4 (-.4 units on the week)

16-10 (+6.1 Units YTD)

Bears -3 (-105)
Houston +8 (-120)
Buffalo +3 1/2 (-120)
Tampa +4 (-110)

May add more later. GL.