NCAA Season Plays

ktb

For week 4 consolidating into one thread...

YTD: 15-12, +6.7

For purposes of this thread all plays risking 1 unit @ -110 unless otherwise specified.

I am looking at quite a few games this weekend,almost too many for my liking.. days like this drive me crazy cause I know I should be limiting myself to a handful of plays. Damn you CFB Saturdays..

Week 4.. best of luck to everyone!

SD State / Mich > 57 3u - my biggest play today. I see both teams offenses really clicking today and one of these teams making it to the 40's (hopefully SDSU).
SD State - +10.5 1.5u
SD State ml +310 .5u
Washington -1 2u
UCLA ml +160
Pitt +7
Miss/Okla > 57
Arkansas 1H +6.5
Fla -20

ktb

Re: NCAA Season Plays

Pretty bummed about that SDSU game this morning...

Adding a few more plays for the day:

Fla - 17.5 - no clue why this line is dropping so fast. I can' t find news anywhere. I feel like UK is so bad and depleted that even if you told me FLorida was gonna lose 2-3 starters randomly they still could blow them out, I feel like I have to increase my play here for value.

ASU -2.5

Missou / Ok > 57

ktb

Week 5 plays, gl eveyrone!

Sasn Jose St / Colorado St > 45 2u
Mich St ml +140 2u
UCLA +21.5
Notre Dame -12
Gtech -10

ktb

Adding one final paly for today:

Bama/Fla < 21.5 1st half 2u. I like both defenses here and I think we will see a conservative gameplan from both offenses to start based on the Qb's. Going with the first half here instead of the game as i could see 2nd half opening up big time with turnovers or special teams plays. Ideally hoping for a low scoring firs thalf and I might hit the 2h over for value.

ktb

YTD update, 23-18-1, +12.3 units.

for Thurs night 1 unit on Cal +24. I know they haven't proven it yet against a great runing team, but statistically the run D has been strong and from watching a lot of Pac 10 football I do feel like they have the kinda speed and pursuit guys to not let the game become a monster blowout. Maynard is a decent game managing type of QB who will be able to move the ball against an average defense that he's had 2 weeks to prepare for.

ktb

Adding for this week:

Fresno +21
San Diego St +5
Arizona -2
Miami/Vtech > 45

ktb

YTD update , 23-22-1, +8.3 units.

Gtech +3 3u - I like this tech team a lot and feel like last week was a anamoly. Against a Miami team that already lacks great tackling and is shorthanded on the d-line they should be able to get ahead early and dictate the pace of the game and put Jacory Harris in some situations where he's trying to do way too much. My favorite play of the weekend.

Northwestern +4 2u - 2 mediocre teams here but I see a tight contest here and will gladly take the +4 at home here. PSu hasn't impressed me all year and is now without their top receiving threat and Dan Persa has quietly been a very highly efficient QB. To me there is a huge differecne in quality of QB's in this matchup and that should be the difference especially late game.

Also:

Washington +11.5 1H
Wisconsin -7
USC +9.5
Vtech -21

Gl to all!

ktb

Last week was brutal for me, feel like I should be eating ramen noodles all week.. but it's time to keep plugging along... I do not like as many games this week which is usually a good thing for me.

Illinois +5 2u
Georgia Tech +4
Florida ml +130
UCF -30

gl to all