The Buffalo Bills Are The Real Deal....

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
The last couple of seasons they have slowly but surely been building a good roster of players and they have finally gotten a farnchise quarterback Fitzpatrick who is the best one they've had since Jim Kelly retired.You could tell last season they were getting much better and they just couldn't seem to seal the deal but this year they are doing just that.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: TSN2, width: 100%, bgcolor: #D9C95E"]Buffalo Bills[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN5, width: 100%, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]Sep 11 - W at Kansas City, 41-7[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN1, width: 100%, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Sep 18 - W vs. Oakland, 38-35[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN5, width: 100%, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]Sep 25 - W vs. New England, 34-31[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN1, width: 100%, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Oct 2 - at Cincinnati, 1:00 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN5, width: 100%, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]Oct 9 - vs. Philadelphia, 1:00 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN1, width: 100%, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Oct 16 - at NY Giants, 1:00 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN5, width: 100%, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]Oct 21 - Open[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN1, width: 100%, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Oct 30 - vs. Washington, 4:05 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN5, width: 100%, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]Nov 6 - vs. NY Jets, 1:00 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN1, width: 100%, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Nov 13 - at Dallas, 1:00 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN5, width: 100%, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]Nov 20 - at Miami, 1:00 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN1, width: 100%, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Nov 27 - at NY Jets, 1:00 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN5, width: 100%, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]Dec 4 - vs. Tennessee, 1:00 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN1, width: 100%, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Dec 11 - at San Diego, 4:15 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN5, width: 100%, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]Dec 18 - vs. Miami, 1:00 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN1, width: 100%, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Dec 24 - vs. Denver, 1:00 PM[/TD]

[TD="class: TSN5, width: 100%, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]Jan 1 - at New England, 1:00 PM[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Re: The Buffalo Bills Are The Real Deal....

LOL

.................of course they are, 3-0 on the year.

You're 3 weeks late with this thread.

In other news, the TB RAYS are an ALCS contender!

Integrity

EOG Master

Before the year, I wanted them to go 0-16 so they'd get Luck

Now, I'm excited for a potential playoff run

But as the Braves just showed me, nothing is certain, LMAO

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

They may be pretenders and it is still early but i do think Fitzpatrick is a solid quarterback.

Maybe i did jump the gun but they did look pretty impressive vs. New England.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Surging Bills shoot for first 4-0 start since 2008 and come in off shocking 34-31 win over previously-unbeaten New England, in which team rallied from early 21-0 deficit...Buffalo fought back from 21-3 halftime hole to post thrilling 38-35 triumph over Oakland the previous week and has prevailed in 10 straight meetings against Bengals, including 49-31 rout at Paul Brown Stadium last November...Cincinnati suffered 13-8 defeat to San Francisco in 2011 home opener this past Sunday...Bengals leading rusher Cedric Benson facing three- game suspension for violating NFL's personal conduct policy, but believed to be eligible for this week's game on appeal...Wide receiver Jerome Simpson also expected to play despite recent investigation for marijuana possession, but guard Bobbie Williams (performance enhancers) still serving league suspension and defensive end Robert Geathers likely to miss third straight week with shoulder injury...Cornerbacks Terrence McGee (hamstring) and Aaron Williams (collarbone) ruled out for Bills...Buffalo leads NFL in scoring (37.7 ppg) and ranks third in total offense (431.0 ypg), and piled up 449 yards in last year's win over Bengals...Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick tied for second in league in touchdown passes (9), while running back Fred Jackson second in yards from scrimmage (418)...Cincinnati third in total defense (276.3 ypg) and fifth against the pass (188.3 ypg), but last in NFL in third-down conversions (23.7 percent) and went just 1-of-10 in that category versus 49ers...Buffalo wideout Stevie Johnson accumulated 137 receiving yards and career-best three touchdowns in last season's meeting.

Fast Fact: Cincinnati's last regular-season victory over the Bills was a 35-21 decision at Riverfront Stadium on Nov. 27, 1988.

You can book this, ................but don't bet on this.

Pay attention to my advice.

Fish, pretty sure I'll have a big enough need on the game without having to bet more on it. I always pay attention to your advice. May not always agree, but I do factor it in.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Philadelphia Eagles at Buffalo Bills on October 9

This will be a pretty good game.

Interesting test for both teams.

tripp

EOG Master

i think they win and go to 4-0, but still iffy to me in terms of a playoff team. probably finish around 9-7 or 8-8

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Might've spoken too soon the schedule does look a bit brutal,lol.

Integrity

EOG Master

I'm thinking 10-6 which may or may not be a wildcard but I'm a fan so 16-0 here we come!!! LOL

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Fish, pretty sure I'll have a big enough need on the game without having to bet more on it. I always pay attention to your advice. May not always agree, but I do factor it in.

One way or the other, right?.................

:btj:

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

You can book this, ................but don't bet on this.

Pay attention to my advice.

Willy and Fish.....Bills on the road at Cincinnati? i think this one could go either way.In fact i think this could be where the Bills have some trouble.

Integrity

EOG Master

If the Bills have trouble in Cincy, there's a problem, lmfao

Blowout city here we come

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

If the Bills have trouble in Cincy, there's a problem, lmfao

Blowout city here we come

Just coming off a phenomenal win against New England the Bills are in danger of looking past Cincy so they need to be careful that they don't overlook this game and underestimate the opponent.The Bills should win but road games are never easy.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Integrity we play you guys up there in Buffalo on December 4th.Gonna be a good one!

Tennessee at Buffalo December 4th,could be one of those blizzard type games so the Titans better get that run game going or we will be in for a long day.Historically Tennessee suck in those cold weather blizzardy conditions.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Willy you a Steelers fan? gonna be a good one next week when Tennessee visits Pittsburgh.

Steelers at Texans gonna be a hell of a game.Game of the week besides Jets/Ravens

Integrity

EOG Master

Integrity we play you guys up there in Buffalo on December 4th.Gonna be a good one!

Tennessee at Buffalo December 4th,could be one of those blizzard type games so the Titans better get that run game going or we will be in for a long day.Historically Tennessee suck in those cold weather blizzardy conditions.

Bills won't be passing like crazy in that kind of weather. Gonna need Freddie to grind out some tough yards!

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Now they beat NE there isn't a team on that schedule they can't beat. Obviously they will lose some but no one is harder then NE with the exception of Philly and they are on a rough start this year.

Integrity

EOG Master

Now they beat NE there isn't a team on that schedule they can't beat. Obviously they will lose some but no one is harder then NE with the exception of Philly and they are on a rough start this year.

I think I asked you this before one time, but who is that in ur avatar? Wanna uh, google her LOL

And yea, since they beat NE, anything is possible :btj:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pwYnIPauuUo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tripp

EOG Master

they will still be huge dogs at the jets and @ the pats. decent dogs at sd, dallas and giants too id think.

decent team but i can easily see them losing 7 or 8 times with those remaining games.

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

they will still be huge dogs at the jets and @ the pats. decent dogs at sd, dallas and giants too id think.

decent team but i can easily see them losing 7 or 8 times with those remaining games.
at the minimum 7-8 times, no way they are a playoff team.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Random internet chick. I have a lot of hot pictures of girls like her that use to work for me but I didn't feel right putting them up. Wife and I have a thing for tattoo chicks.

But I hope they are a dog to Cowboys I'll be all over that one.

Willy you a Steelers fan? gonna be a good one next week when Tennessee visits Pittsburgh.

Steelers at Texans gonna be a hell of a game.Game of the week besides Jets/Ravens

It should be Mike. The look pretty equal at this point.

Integrity

EOG Master

You must've seen those great 90's teams?

yea-- that was my introduction to football.... with 4 straight losing superbowls!! hahaa

man, mike, i think im mad at u for this thread--- u jinxed the bills today!! :LMAO