Mia +7..............L
Den +12.5.........L

1-4
YTD: 8-11-1

Something is not going right!!!

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Rough Day Yesterday FEZZIK!!!

I think we need TB#1's opinion on this before we can form any kind of conclusion. :btj:

absolutvodka999

EOG Addicted

as i have stated for a while now, if not for contests with stale as can be numbers, this guy couldnt pick his nose. who isnt great when they are getting numbers from slow moving books that have been beat to shit at most other shops by bw, and other betting groups. he cant originate shit, and cant make picks on his own. doesnt take talent to follow. i follow as often as i can. bw and other groups are better than i am at capping games. i try to get their number when i can. i dont act like i am the king shit when i do, however.

E-Money712

EOG Senior Member

Regression to the mean.

I love this comment! If we all do the math all our plays come down to percentage plays. Even if you think your play is a 80% chance win, there is always a 20% chance to lose. And Murphy's law, variance, and regression to the mean says you can never always be a winner!

Bad variance/regression to the mean has been haunting fezzik for the last 2 years!!!

In reality isn't our goal as a sports bettor is to win 56% anyways?

Good money management and 56% winners is a respectabe sportsbettor!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I think we need TB#1's opinion on this before we can form any kind of conclusion. :btj:

At least you are not afraid ot get bashed WV. How about a little credit for exposing this farce for what he is??? I learned a while ago that Fezzik is a joke of a gambler. HE continues to prove that.

Did you read about his play on the Hawai/LTech game? Yeah he occasionally posts college plays that lose even tho he quit YET AGAIN.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

This is something a lobster dinner won't fix. Shake it off, and let's get that post count up, Big Fezz.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

::LMAO:: @ STL +3 and CIN +3 (even though it won). Typical, reflexive Fezzik picks. The man has never laid off taking a bad team at home getting 3 points.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I see he was Sanchized, as I was. Mark Shitchez sucks. Last night convinced me for good. I will not have the Jets under any circumstances for the rest of the season. The Jets can't score against a good defense. Can't come close to scoring. They are worse than they were last year and last year's version wasn't anywhere close to being a Super Bowl winning team. The fat ugly arrogant coach with the fake teeth doesn't help their cause either. Jets fans are deluding themselves if they think they are contenders with that loser playing QB.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

He's been taking too many handicapping lessons from JJGold... paraphrasing, "These games are toss-ups, take the points and you'll be fine."

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Dal -2.................2 units L
Ten 1h Pk............1 unit W
Ten Pk.................1 unit W
Cin +3.................1 unit W
Den +13..............2 units L
Mia +7.................2 units L
Chi -6.5...............1 unit L
Stl +3..................4 units L
NYJ +5.................2 units L

-10 units excluding juice.

Hilton:
Dal -1..............L
Cin +3.............W
Min -1..............L
Mia +7..............L
Den +12.5.........L

1-4

I hope you missed his plays in 2005. Favorites were covering almost every game. Week after week, he insisted that "This can't continue!" and gave out his usual Horrible Home Team A +3 -105 (Getting the -105 turned it into a 2 unit play mind you) and Horrible Home Team B +1 +100 1st Half. Well it did and he just kept saying it louder each week. By about week 14, he started wondering what might have changed in the NFL that he hadn't yet been able to ascertain. That was my first year doing this, when I used to use other people's picks. Needless to say I was slaughtered.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

The St Louis pick is baffling and befuddling. Even I know they are stinky

E-Money712

EOG Senior Member

To cap off week 4 here were Fezzik's final plays:

Freeman UN 21.5 completions.............1 unit...........L

Freeman UN 228.5 yards....................1 unit...........L

Freeman throw TD before INT, -190....1 unit...........W

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

To cap off week 4 here were Fezzik's final plays:

Freeman UN 21.5 completions.............1 unit...........L

Freeman UN 228.5 yards....................1 unit...........L

Freeman throw TD before INT, -190....1 unit...........W

Thanks for the update, E-Money712.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tons of Monday morning QBs here....

I know some had worse records than Fezz this past week...

Let's get real here...

Only met Fezz once, but he seems like a good guy...and he has won a ton of cash in those Hilton Contests...everyone goes through losing streaks...if he picked more winners this week, would have anyody said anything?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Fun to follow Fezz, win or lose.

Divisive character.

I respect his gambling angles.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I agree JK, but Fezz does get around town hunting numbers...beats drinking beer holed up in a downtown hotel room acting like a sports handicapper...

Tons of Monday morning QBs here....I know some had worse records than Fezz this past week...Let's get real here...Only met Fezz once, but he seems like a good guy...and he has won a ton of cash in those Hilton Contests...everyone goes through losing streaks...if he picked more winners this week, would have anyody said anything?
The above implies that this poor week is a mere bump in the road, when in fact he hasn't had a winning football season against WA lines since 2004. The one year he won the Hilton contest, he hit 47-48%! Winning the Hilton contest doesn't mean shit to the subscribers to your service when you take them on a long walk off a short pier like that.

E-Money712

EOG Senior Member

Tons of Monday morning QBs here....

I know some had worse records than Fezz this past week...

Let's get real here...

Only met Fezz once, but he seems like a good guy...and he has won a ton of cash in those Hilton Contests...everyone goes through losing streaks...if he picked more winners this week, would have anyody said anything?

I never said anything bad about fezzik.

And of course you'll get a lot of response bias! You'll only get a thread like this on fezzik if he does extremely well or extremely bad!

Lastly, with 405 views in the last 17 hours makes me believe that people are interested in fezziks action. Must be good for EOG!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

E-money....I know you didn't say anything bad, but at least Fezz has most picks in the open...

All I can say is that Fezz picked a wrong time to go tout after those Hilton wins...

This is why most don't give out plays here...can't take the heat...and if Tom Brady didn't hate him so much, there would not be all the negativity..

Fezz is like the majority of us, trying to pick winners and survive..he just chooses to go public..

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tom Brady...you should just fade the guy....keep him around for your pocket if he is that bad...

E-money....I know you didn't say anything bad, but at least Fezz has most picks in the open...All I can say is that Fezz picked a wrong time to go tout after those Hilton wins...This is why most don't give out plays here...can't take the heat...and if Tom Brady didn't hate him so much, there would not be all the negativity..Fezz is like the majority of us, trying to pick winners and survive..he just chooses to go public..
He was a tout before the Hilton wins too. He sold picks via SSB from 2001-2004, then on LVA from 2004-2005. I subscribed to his service in 2003, 2004, and 2005. I can't remember the price in 2003 because it included several SSB handicappers as well, but it was $1000 in 2004 and 2005 (I think that included the NCAA basketball tournament and the NBA playoffs too), same as now.

Tom Brady...you should just fade the guy....keep him around for your pocket if he is that bad...
Some embarrassingly bad stuff in this thread--even a 48% capper can't be profitably faded. The defense of Fezzik here makes it sound like he's a long time winner who's merely having a bad year, and makes it sound like he's giving out picks from the goodness of his heart. He's a tout who only gives out his picks because he's getting $1000/year for it, and like most touts he misrepresents his record and pulls various tout tricks to make himself look better than he is, i.e. the Yoshing at the end of the year when he's doing poorly while going into the tank when he's doing well, including props when he's doing poorly, etc.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Some embarrassingly bad stuff in this thread--even a 48% capper can't be profitably faded. The defense of Fezzik here makes it sound like he's a long time winner who's merely having a bad year, and makes it sound like he's giving out picks from the goodness of his heart. He's a tout who only gives out his picks because he's getting $1000/year for it, and like most touts he misrepresents his record and pulls various tout tricks to make himself look better than he is, i.e. the Yoshing at the end of the year when he's doing poorly while going into the tank when he's doing well, including props when he's doing poorly, etc.

You are not kidding Groovin. Vivo is clueless to say the least. But he is not alone here.

Fezzik has taken a beating with his picks for a LONG time. AND he gets paid to pick losers.

Ace

EOG Veteran

Hilton:
Dal -1..............L
Cin +3.............W
Min -1..............L
Mia +7..............L
Den +12.5.........L

1-4

at least i don't feel so bad about my handicapping---seems like everyone is struggling a bit

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Hilton:
Dal -1..............L
Cin +3.............W
Min -1..............L
Mia +7..............L
Den +12.5.........L

1-4

Something is not going right!!![/QUOTE]

Something is not going right? This has gone on for YEARS AND YEARS....read Groovin. This is the norm and it is not right. Fezzik the Fraud is a Farce. Period. Do some research and see for yourself.

High Times

EOG Master

at least i don't feel so bad about my handicapping---seems like everyone is struggling a bit

When the sharps win everyone else loses.

When the recreational bettors are winning the sharps have trouble.

Seems to always work that way.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

FEZZ tremendous gambler and businessman, not so good at touting games..................big deal.

He is laughing all the way to the bank and meanwhile Tom Brady is still trying to graduate from high school, probably in some slum ridden Boston suburb on the north side.

High Times

EOG Master

FEZZ tremendous gambler and businessman, not so good at touting games..................big deal.

He is laughing all the way to the bank and meanwhile Tom Brady is still trying to graduate from high school, probably in some slum ridden Boston suburb on the north side.

He obviously knows what to do to make money.

Being a tout IS a tough gig.

:cheers