Someone likes the Bengals a lot... Jeebus

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Someone likes the Bengals a lot... Jeebus

Line still on the move. Looks like the Bengals were the sharp play today...

Decent movement in this Indy line this morning as well. Chiefs getting a good amount of love.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I posted this early in the week about the line should be moving.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Good read. Bengals -2 popping up at some places now... 4 point swing this morning.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Line was just flat out wrong in the first place. It's my big play this weekend at Cincy +2 and bought some more at +2.5

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Might be worth buying back some Jags if 2 1/2 pops up, but you're in such a good position with Bengals +2 and 2 1/2 it might be stupid to take away your edge.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Good read. Bengals -2 popping up at some places now... 4 point swing this morning.

Just keep in mind those 4 points (2,1,1,2) are the most worthless 4 consecutive points in the NFL. Roughly an 9% move total. A move through the entire "3" would be equally significant.

My .02

agreed on how it would cost billy walters an insignificant amount for this move...all to get the squares to bet the move and gethmself 5 times what it cost him to et jags at +.....

all just a concocted scenario by me...but yes the move isnt big nor would it cost aguy like him much to do

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Just keep in mind those 4 points (2,1,1,2) are the most worthless 4 consecutive points in the NFL. Roughly an 9% move total. A move through the entire "3" would be equally significant.

My .02

Understandable, but still a pretty big move no? You would know more about this than me, but I like to watch the market every Sunday morning at work and I haven't seen a lot of moves like that. 2 1/2's popping up now, if it goes to 3 does that change a lot? Sorry if my questions are a bit ignorant, don't know all that much about it.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

JAX one of my top plays this Sunday.................

Love the card today, but will be tough to top yeterdays 9-1 day............

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

agreed on how it would cost billy walters an insignificant amount for this move...all to get the squares to bet the move and gethmself 5 times what it cost him to et jags at +.....

all just a concocted scenario by me...but yes the move isnt big nor would it cost aguy like him much to do

Other smart people besides Billy Walters gamble right? Just wondering because every line move is attributed to one person and I think that's a bit far-fetched.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Posted beforehand?

Posted a few of them around various internet forums.......................

Not into touting games to much.....(will bump thread now with three of my better NFL plays today though)

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Understandable, but still a pretty big move no? You would know more about this than me, but I like to watch the market every Sunday morning at work and I haven't seen a lot of moves like that. 2 1/2's popping up now, if it goes to 3 does that change a lot? Sorry if my questions are a bit ignorant, don't know all that much about it.

Cincy going to -3 would add another 4.75%+ to the move, because you pick up half of the +3 with Jax.

You are right though, either way it is a big move with 50k markets up at Pinny right now.

Cincy is the right side at +$$, now the value is gone IMO.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Cincy going to -3 would add another 4.75%+ to the move, because you pick up half of the +3 with Jax.

You are right though, either way it is a big move with 50k markets up at Pinny right now.

Cincy is the right side at +$$, now the value is gone IMO.

A team coming off a win and facing a team that is 1-3 is facing one very, very tough trend to buck.............and this is precisely what CIN is facing today.

JAX is the play for me..............

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, I do a pick-em against the lines for my boss who is in a contest with a bunch of his buddies. He had Jax this morning, and the lines don't move as much on there (I would assume it closes at Jax -2 today on yahoo for the pick-em) so I told him he has to take the Bengals +2 now.

This was possibly done by BW to then include the Jags in a teaser getting +7.5 or more. Same thing happened last week with the Titans/Browns.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I haven't got to watch Jax play so I know very little of the team TBH. But I think Cincy is a solid team capable of hanging with most of the NFL.

Trends and math aside sometimes you just have to bet on the better team.