"The U" has really gone downhill

Wade

EOG Master
couldn't beat virginia at home as a 14 point favorite. :doh1 kinger, you probably had them on the moneyline ya bum. :shoot:

skoda

EOG Senior Member
Re: "The U" has really gone downhill

Been tough since the early days..........

?It?s a day of reckoning that?s coming. I didn?t really have any reason to want to delay it just to delay it.
?I just want the best opportunity to present our case both for sentencing and appeal.?

They've sucked since 2004, not sure it's news to anyone. Plus with looming NCAA sanctions there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

I used to have a pipeline to the Miami program when Jimmy Johnson was there. Talk about running up the score. He made Billy Tubbs look like a choir boy. :btj:

WVU

EOG Master

This same team destroyed Georgia Tech last time out and many of you guys think that GT is the better side against Clemson on Saturday. No clue why some think that.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

This same team destroyed Georgia Tech last time out and many of you guys think that GT is the better side against Clemson on Saturday. No clue why some think that.

The side is tough to figure. Someone better than me with a lot more money than me like GT, though.

WVU

EOG Master

that someone is about to lose some of that money Piper. Don't be fooled by supposed sharps and rich guys