Mofome asked me about Matt Barkley

railbird

EOG Master
He had a big junior year at Mater Dei and his ball behaves well in the air. His senior year he threw 24 picks. He threw a ton of picks his Frosh and Soph years in college. This yr he has the 2 best wrs in college football. Will he be drafted? yes in the 1st round. Will be a shitty pro, like Jimmy Clausen, and Mater Dei Todd Marinovich and Matt Lineart. Im not wrong about Qbs, I played the position, and still can.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Mofome asked me about Matt Barkley

Play the QB position in what league, Birdie?

Now I realize your love of 5'10" quarterbacks.

railbird

EOG Master

most recently in a very competitive flag football rec leauge in Long Beach. I can see Matt Barkley getting picked by the Broncos.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Seems logically that flag football with ur buds constitutes an expert opinion

Never ends with this guy

railbird

EOG Master

Seems logically that flag football with ur buds constitutes an expert opinion

Never ends with this guy

played at Saddleback college with the great passing game coordnaiter Bill Cunerity. Also assist in qb camps with Bob Gagliano who was Joe Montana roommate. Besides the point. I have a long and accurate history of being right about qbs.

Heim

EOG Master

Peter King of SI said yesterday that NFL higher ups conveyed that the ND and Stanford game solidified Barkley's top 10 pick stature.....can't disagree. He has more upside than Sanchez and look were he went (draft).

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

played at Saddleback college with the great passing game coordnaiter Bill Cunerity. Also assist in qb camps with Bob Gagliano who was Joe Montana roommate. Besides the point. I have a long and accurate history of being right about qbs.

Wow... Saddleback college.... Joe Montana's roommate... hard to believe the NFL has overlooked you all these years. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

He had a big junior year at Mater Dei and his ball behaves well in the air. His senior year he threw 24 picks. He threw a ton of picks his Frosh and Soph years in college. This yr he has the 2 best wrs in college football. Will he be drafted? yes in the 1st round. Will be a shitty pro, like Jimmy Clausen, and Mater Dei Todd Marinovich and Matt Lineart. Im not wrong about Qbs, I played the position, and still can.

I thought SoCal had studs, Rail... all those losers you named at qb are SoCal kids... I guess SoCal qb's just naturally suck...