Rate These Girls

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
Re: Rate These Girls

watch out this moldovan girl she sang in english at eurovision

she was single but she came to USA and got married to a latino guy wtf ?

WVU

EOG Master

fuck these haters moldy. Both girls aren't bad and let me tell you something, that song is decent and violinists give the best hand jobs

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

check this next moldovan girl the sound is in english but the girl strips down later on and shes hot

J

joeybagadonuts

Modly, those chicks look like krokodil addicts, be careful, pal

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

moldy--get these girls to smile and pose for photos. a photo should put a subject in their "best light" the woman on the rleft looks drunk or stoned. the lady on the right looks okay--her choice of clothes for the phote could be improved. my .02.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i did not take the photos my cousin did i am going to post tomorow my brothers wife

some pictures

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

Why the wierd obsession with family members?

I wouldn't be posting a pic of my cousin face down ass up that's fo'sho:doh1

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I would only charge $20 to each if they wanted to give me a handjob..............

scrimmage

Why the wierd obsession with family members?

I wouldn't be posting a pic of my cousin face down ass up that's fo'sho:doh1

Maybe Moldoveanu is homesick and misses his beloved Moldova,or he wants to set up and create interest in an American/Moldovian marriage connection service.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: td2, bgcolor: #576C7F, colspan: 2"]

<tbody>

[TD="class: td1, bgcolor: #304A63"]

LADY'S PROFILE. Back to moldova girls photo gallery.

[/TD]

[TD="class: td5"][/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TABLE]
<tbody>

<tbody>

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F, align: center"]Languages

[/TABLE]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE][TABLE="width: 100%"]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F, align: center"]Personal[/TD]

[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA, align: center"]loyal, faithful, responsible, sympathetical, honest, understanding, frank, merry, sociable, even-tempered, romantic, with sense of humor[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F, align: center"]Likes[/TD]

[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA, align: center"]I often go to the theatre., I cannot imagine my life ithout sport., When I have free time I like to cook., Music inspires me., I would like to make a round world trip with you. , I often visit galleries, museums and expositions., I have many friends., I always enjoy watching a good film, We often go to picnicks with friends. Nature makes me feel relaxed., Dancing makes me happy. , I like to plant flowers, I am interested in photography.[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[TD="width: 100%"]

<tbody>

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Name[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]Marina[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Surname[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]Rotar[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]ID[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]1306917442[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Country[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]Moldova[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]City[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]Belts[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Birth Date[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA, align: center"]10 January 1987[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Heigth[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]170[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Hair[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]Blond[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Weight[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]55[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Eye[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]Blue[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Children[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]I have no children.[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Education[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]College[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Profession[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]Accountant[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Smokes[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]No[/TD]

[TD="class: td5, bgcolor: #576C7F"]Drinks[/TD]
[TD="class: td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA"]No[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

They are all accountants, they all like to cook, and nature makes them all relax. OH yeah, and they all want to travel the world with you. Is this stuff for real?:yay

You cant tell me that 23 year old from moldova likes to plant flowers. And she cant imagine her life without "sport"....get after this one moldy, you two can bet some parlays together.:yay

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 100%"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: cms_table_td5, bgcolor: #576C7F, align: center"]Likes[/TD]

[TD="class: cms_table_td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA, align: center"]I often go to the theatre., I cannot imagine my life ithout sport., When I have free time I like to cook., Music inspires me., I would like to make a round world trip with you. , I often visit galleries, museums and expositions., I have many friends., I always enjoy watching a good film, We often go to picnicks with friends. Nature makes me feel relaxed., Dancing makes me happy. , I like to plant flowers, I am interested in photography.[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

there are tons of beautiful girls to choose from in moldova all the guys they ran out of the country
and everybody is dying to get out of there there is no life in the country its suicide if u actually try and stay there and live its impossible to have a good life!

all my friends are playing for green card or just running out to italy spain somewhere but not in moldova i need to find a smoking hot girl and bring her here but not right away i better meet her parents and make sure they are ok with that!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

You cant tell me that 23 year old from moldova likes to plant flowers. And she cant imagine her life without "sport"....get after this one moldy, you two can bet some parlays together.:yay

<tbody>

[TD="class: cms_table_td5, bgcolor: #576C7F, align: center"]Likes[/TD]

[TD="class: cms_table_td4, bgcolor: #C7C8CA, align: center"]I often go to the theatre., I cannot imagine my life ithout sport., When I have free time I like to cook., Music inspires me., I would like to make a round world trip with you. , I often visit galleries, museums and expositions., I have many friends., I always enjoy watching a good film, We often go to picnicks with friends. Nature makes me feel relaxed., Dancing makes me happy. , I like to plant flowers, I am interested in photography.[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

most of the girls have the same damn quotes :(

scrimmage

The one on the left looks like she ate a shit samwich.

<TBODY>

[TD="class: cms_table_td5, bgcolor: #576c7f"]Likes
[/TD]

[TD="class: cms_table_td4, bgcolor: #c7c8ca"]I often go to the theatre., I cannot imagine my life ithout sport., When I have free time I like to cook., Music inspires me., I would like to make a round world trip with you. , I often visit galleries, museums and expositions., I have many friends., I always enjoy watching a good film, We often go to picnicks with friends. Nature makes me feel relaxed., Dancing makes me happy. , I like to plant flowers, I am interested in photography.
[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

scrimmage

there are tons of beautiful girls to choose from in moldova all the guys they ran out of the country
and everybody is dying to get out of there there is no life in the country its suicide if u actually try and stay there and live its impossible to have a good life!

all my friends are playing for green card or just running out to italy spain somewhere but not in moldova i need to find a smoking hot girl and bring her here but not right away i better meet her parents and make sure they are ok with that!