NFL teaser

BFC "Mikey"

EOG Enthusiast
Re: NFL teaser

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE N.E. here Coach B and Brady will NOT lose 2 in a Row . . . .

U can put N.E. in Any & All 6.5 point Teasers (** Even though I personally don`t Like Teasers**) N.E. is a side this week I truly feel is a virtually Lock NOT to lose 2 Reg. Season Games in a Row. Brady way to focused to drop another game.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

something with the pats scare me. one week defense soft, next week offense soft.
any team with a defense like the pats are tough to invest in. i like an atlanta -1, oakland -1.5 teaser

SD +5 1/2 at bookmaker

there are some 6's out there so shop around. GL!

NFL + CFB (34-15) +19.95 units (69.3%) <THIS here posted NFL includes> lol almost back!

williescapper

EOG Enthusiast

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE N.E. here Coach B and Brady will NOT lose 2 in a Row . . . .

U can put N.E. in Any & All 6.5 point Teasers (** Even though I personally don`t Like Teasers**) N.E. is a side this week I truly feel is a virtually Lock NOT to lose 2 Reg. Season Games in a Row. Brady way to focused to drop another game.

You would not of had to look very hard to find someone to be in total agreement w/ you there Mick.... not only brady being focused, but focused @ home and still lost. Did not see that coming