Winky loves a game on the Friday card in the NHL

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Odds are very good I will have up to 2 more plays on Friday and if so those will be posted early in the day with plenty of notice - I will post them myself on EOG instead of going thru JK.

Not a huge card but I do like several plays:

Hurricanes +115 AND U5.5 -115: I don't trust the Caps on the road even though they have owned this series. Cam Ward outplays Tomas Vokoun and the Canes win a 3-2 kind of game.

(2-Unit Play) Lightning -110: I love this game so much I am making it a 2-unit play. Lightning Coach Guy Boucher put the team thru Hell at practice on Wednesday. Hawks are at the "wrong place at the wrong time". Lightning EASILY win this one.

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Winky loves a game on the Friday card in the NHL

If we're going to anoint Winky the NHL guru this side of 'Dinky' then rotation
numbers would help for the NHL novices.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If we're going to anoint Winky the NHL guru this side of 'Dinky' then rotation numbers would help for the NHL novices.

as few games as there are every day - with the exception of Saturday and 1 weekday - few people even bother with Rotation Numbers for the NHL

Cheap: I send out the picks via e-mail every night and when i do i send them to JK so he can post them - this way a "neutrall 3rd party" posts them although I will be posting the few late plays I will be making early Friday - odds are 2-3 more will be posted before I go to P.T. @ 10A PDT

J

joeybagadonuts

I'll fade the 2 unit play.

Time for twinky to crash and burn like he always does when he gets cocky.

GL

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Joey - go right ahead. I wouldn't if I were you but it's your money to LOSE so go ahead and do it - but WHEN you lose and I win this one don't say I didn't warn you. Fade the Canes. Fade the Sabres. DO NOT Fade Tampa Bay. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!! I will be disappointed if I make less than 5 units tonite and I am 100% positive I will have a winning night - 0% chance I lose units on this car tonite - 0%!!!!!!! The only play I see potentially losing is the Caps/Canes total. Can't see losing anything else.

Adding 3 more plays for the night:

(5Dimes) Sabres -103 (for the game.........I am PUSHING this game at worst. I think PL +170 stands a decent chance of getting there but I'll take the safer route here and make a play I know WON'T lose - will Push at worst. ENORMOUS edge in Goal for the Sabres - worth 1+ goals alone)

(5D) Tampa Bay Pick -115 for 1P (I came sooooooo close to making this -1/2 +175 but will go with the bet I know won't lose - will Push at worst)

(5D) Tampa Bay -1 +166 (for the game - again this Pushes at worst)

Nice pick on the Under yesterday!! Best of luck today. 12io4j2w90

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

You think the difference is goalies is worth > 1 goal?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

You think the difference is goalies is worth > 1 goal?

in the Sabres/Flames game the combo of goalie difference and great sked spot for the Sabres is worth at least 1 goal - maybe more

The goalie difference in the Canes/Caps game is the biggest one of the night. The goalie difference alone makes the Canes about -150 instead of +115

Mammon

EOG Master

Winky is going to the poor house fading the Caps.

tripp

EOG Master

so you think Canes should be -150 tonight?? ridicuous. I could buy -115 instead of +115, but -150 is just silly.

Vokoun has been very good this year. He is the best goalie Wash has had in years

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

so you think Canes should be -150 tonight?? ridicuous. I could buy -115 instead of +115, but -150 is just silly.

Vokoun has been very good this year. He is the best goalie Wash has had in years

100% agree on Vokoun

Neuvirth is in nets tonite for the Caps

Mammon - I am 1-1 +0.40 units fading the Caps (Oilers and Dux)

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

respected hockey capper sherwood is on Chicago and says in no way, shape or form should TB be favored over Chi..for what it's worth

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

respected hockey capper sherwood is on Chicago and says in no way, shape or form should TB be favored over Chi..for what it's worth

Sherwood didn't do his homework then. Sherwood needs to scour the internet some and if so he wouldn't be on the Hawks. I respect Sherwood a lot - but not here because he BIG TIME failed to do his homework and it will cost him BIG TIME! Play whatever side you want - just don't come back here crying when Tampa skates circles around the Hawks and wins rather easily!!

carolinakid

Banned

gl tonite..Playing Tampa Bay and Vancouver here tonite.......ck

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Why do you like the under in Car?

Huge history of Unders between these 2 and I think Cam comes up big and Jokkinen out for the Canes hurts their offensive output. This looks like a 3-2 Canes win kinda game

as for the Bolts.............the intangibles all SCREAM in their favor...........

Hawks off a SO win last night in a game they reallllllllllllly wanted with so many former Panthers on the Hawks

Guy Boucher put his team thru a "practice from HELL" on Wednesday and reading reports about it his message got thru VERY loud and VERY clear - there were even some fights in that practice. A tired Hawks team is meeting a Bolts team looking to raise some hell.

Line is now: Tampa -125/Hawks +105

so i got the best price out there - now all i can do is hope it cashes........and i am VERY confident it will

Mammon

EOG Master

Over Under on how much longer Winky posts his hockey:

Over 1 more week -103
Under 1 more week -117

Heim

EOG Master

nice call on TB....

Winky moving the price??

J

joeybagadonuts

Nice win, Winky.

Mammon

EOG Master

Your big game saved you to a -.15 unit night. Clutch.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Your big game saved you to a -.15 unit night. Clutch.

yeah - so what's your point. as we all know - all that matters is cashing a ticket at the end of the game. i did - 'nuff said. as many times as i had the dead right side and didn't cash - about time i had the opposite happen

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Thanks, Mr. Duck. As you know my style, it's unusual for me to play a game like this but you seemed to be sure.

:militaire-2942:

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I'll congratulate but not thank you on the Sabres b/c I was playing them any way. :)

Heim

EOG Master

Winky bails out Nover who was going for 5 losses in a row.....it's gotten
so bad for the LV guru that he's giving out unders in the MAC (lol).

Evidently 'Railbird' is not his Pac-12 source since he had the Buffs tonight.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Rail kept me off of Colorado. Thanks, Mr. Bird. 12io4j2w90

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hawks were the right side last night too. Should have won that game easily. Emery is just awful.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky bails out Nover who was going for 5 losses in a row.....it's gotten
so bad for the LV guru that he's giving out unders in the MAC (lol).

Evidently 'Railbird' is not his Pac-12 source since he had the Buffs tonight.

thanks for the compliment Heim. but as much as i'd love to take credit for it - i can't/won't. i had NOTHING to do with Nover giving out Tampa Bay just as i had NOTHING to do with Cokin giving out Tampa Bay. Those who knew all the circumstances surrounding the game were on Tampa as the line showed