The greatest boxing entrance ever

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: The greatest boxing entrance ever

Naseem Hamed

i used to like when he'd say 'if you can't make the weight, you get knocked out' ... sounded so funny with his accent

about mayweather, when i first saw that i was like, 'omg no he didnt' but he did!! :LMAO

pvcpipe

EOG Master

He only lost once didn't he?

i'm going to wikipedia this, because i remember the same. weird that the cocky bastard would take one beating and quit.

good mayweather vid, but loses points for usage of "Most Dope."

rjt721

EOG Master

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KFXcoo-Xp2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fast forward to 3:20

rjt721

EOG Master

What do you think about the Cotto-Margarito fight this Saturday, RJT?
Cotto wins easy. Margs is completely shot. Cotto is at least somewhat close to the fighter he once was.

That is like the 3rd best fight this weekend.

Integrity

EOG Master

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KFXcoo-Xp2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

fast forward to 3:20

yea, hard to top that..

roy was sooo damn cocky, from playing hoops n boxing on same day to performing a song for his intro then fighting, he was a showoff

sucks his prime was wasted without real opponents. he shoulda gone down as one of the best of all time

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Shit. I must be thinking about the Ventura fight.

Naseem fight was 10 years ago? Goddamn. I feel old. :whip:

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

guy lost once in 37 fights? ya barrera owned him, but give him some props...dude was a must see and a great soundbite..flashy entrances and a lot of shit talking..backed it up 97% of the time

Integrity

EOG Master

guy lost once in 37 fights? ya barrera owned him, but give him some props...dude was a must see and a great soundbite..flashy entrances and a lot of shit talking..backed it up 97% of the time

find the soundbite where i talked about above, 'if you cant make the weight, u get knocked out'
man, was so hilarious. me and my sis laughed about that for so long

he always had funny shit to say