How is Kinger proud of being some assface ghost at another forum??

Mammon

EOG Master
All that energy not going to Eog. I'd fire him right away. If he was just a poster here, fine (great job dickie-boy)!

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: How is Kinger proud of being some assface ghost at another forum??

Just shows what a joke this place is. He has 10 ghosts here too. Chop the loser.

WVU

EOG Master

Mammon why the hate? Kinger is great for EOG.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Mammon...instead of throwing out blank rumors why don't you name the site and his names and why you believe it is KR? If you don't want to do that go give handjobs to the other tin foil on his head moran in Meatman.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I hope EOG throws TUCK, JK, and KINGER a nice Christmas bonus.................they all three deserve a heap of good fortune.

:thumbsup:thumbsup

Integrity

EOG Master

what's wrong with having some fun and entertaining folks??

in fact, one could argue that him having ghosts other places is good for eog cuz once he outs them as him, it gives him and well, eog more attention

come on, mammon. gotta be smart

Tuckman

Uh Poster

mammon smart? he's trying to outshine that Harvard edumacation

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

what's wrong with having some fun and entertaining folks??

in fact, one could argue that him having ghosts other places is good for eog cuz once he outs them as him, it gives him and well, eog more attention

come on, mammon. gotta be smart

To be fair, this post is a joke coming from you. The people that rip into people occasionally (I admit I do), and thinks it's all good to have a little fun at others expense on here understand - that's why I told him he shouldn't have ever outed the thing to begin with. It was hilarious.

That being said, you hate insults on here and etc. You're Mr. Nice Guy, who wants everyone to get along and doesn't think anyone should bash... Now you're supporting a ghost that strictly did that because he's your friend? Either you're coming around on the bashing thing, which would be great:LMAO, or you're just defending King because it's King which is QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Integrity

EOG Master

To be fair, this post is a joke coming from you. The people that rip into people occasionally (I admit I do), and thinks it's all good to have a little fun at others expense on here understand - that's why I told him he shouldn't have ever outed the thing to begin with. It was hilarious.

That being said, you hate insults on here and etc. You're Mr. Nice Guy, who wants everyone to get along and doesn't think anyone should bash... Now you're supporting a ghost that strictly did that because he's your friend? Either you're coming around on the bashing thing, which would be great:LMAO, or you're just defending King because it's King which is QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

um, ooookay...

just cuz im 'mr nice guy' doesnt mean i dont like to have a bit of fun...

it was obvious that SF was a ghost all along and there was no harm in what he'd post. there's a difference in having fun, being silly and outright bashing, getting personal, etc, which is what i'm against.

i've seen joey, brick and other ghost and supported it. but this is about if kinger ghosting is good for eog, which, i think a case can be made that it is, as it builds his brand and gets eog attn

i admit tho, when i was here full time before, i did take things a lil too seriously, etc, which is how i got my rep, but since ive been back, i think ive been more relaxed on things

J

joeybagadonuts

MaMON is a drunken moron.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

um, ooookay...

just cuz im 'mr nice guy' doesnt mean i dont like to have a bit of fun...

it was obvious that SF was a ghost all along and there was no harm in what he'd post. there's a difference in having fun, being silly and outright bashing, getting personal, etc, which is what i'm against.

i've seen joey, brick and other ghost and supported it. but this is about if kinger ghosting is good for eog, which, i think a case can be made that it is, as it builds his brand and gets eog attn

i admit tho, when i was here full time before, i did take things a lil too seriously, etc, which is how i got my rep, but since ive been back, i think ive been more relaxed on things

:LMAO:LMAO

You just can't admit you're wrong here. It's all good. FTR, before I thought that ghost was funny (the past year) it helped tell people I was "raped" as a kid. I'd say that was personal... learning to laugh at myself and not care took a while sadly, but you're double standard here is hysterical - just as mine was when I ripped people, then got pissed when it happened back.

Integrity

EOG Master

You just can't admit you're wrong here. It's all good. FTR, before I thought that ghost was funny (the past year) it helped tell people I was "raped" as a kid. I'd say that was personal... learning to laugh at myself and not care took a while sadly, but you're double standard here is hysterical - just as mine was when I ripped people, then got pissed when it happened back.

what the hell could i be wrong about??? i guess you totally know me tho... kudos on that

man, you take everything so seriously with ur passionate posts, yet later claim to be laid back about it all

there's no double standard in saying how its a smart thing for kinger to bring attn to eog. now, if that ghost was used for personal bashing other than silliness, you'd have a point but everything i saw from SF was just jokes

guess seeing the smart side of a situation is a double standard :doh1:doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hypocrite Hippie.

PS. Mammon is still a drunk 'tard, let's not take this thread away from that. I just wanted to point out the hypocritical hippie.

i dont ghost integs:LMAO....and mammon, you act like he spent days there making those threads. do you really think for the amount hes making he should be locked down here? Is it in his contract that he cant leave eog?

J

joeybagadonuts

Tegs,

Kinger is a smart and sneaky fucker, but he used that ghost to take shots at people he didn't want to take shots at under his KR handle. He was also able to freely post at OGD w/o consequence. Doubt it was anything deeper than him wanting to be funny w/o the baggage of his normal handle.

Integrity

EOG Master

Hypocrite Hippie.

PS. Mammon is still a drunk 'tard, let's not take this thread away from that. I just wanted to point out the hypocritical hippie.

lol well thanks for giving me your attention :cheers

Integrity

EOG Master

Tegs,

Kinger is a smart and sneaky fucker, but he used that ghost to take shots at people he didn't want to take shots at under his KR handle. He was also able to freely post at OGD w/o consequence. Doubt it was anything deeper than him wanting to be funny w/o the baggage of his normal handle.

hey, im not condoning everything he's done... just as when i support something you say, doesnt mean ive condoned everything you do

but apparently, whenever someone supports something, they're supporting everything :doh1

as far as this particular situation goes, i shared my views on it and it'd be the same if JK or Tuck were SF and Mammon called them out on it

Integrity

EOG Master

i dont ghost integs:LMAO....and mammon, you act like he spent days there making those threads. do you really think for the amount hes making he should be locked down here? Is it in his contract that he cant leave eog?

i thought you had one before?

Apple

Banned

Tegs,

exactly, cause he is a pussy.. An internet pussy, how sad is that?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tegs,

Were you ever offered a job at EOG? I vaguely remember you and Kinger coming on board here aorund the same time?

Apple

Banned

you would defend his cowardly actions.. :LMAO

hiding behind another username to talk shit to someone is as pussy as it gets in this world..

but kingers entire life is "e"-world so I guess it really doesnt matter in the long run.

:btj:

Integrity

EOG Master

Tegs,

Were you ever offered a job at EOG? I vaguely remember you and Kinger coming on board here aorund the same time?

I came over, was having fun power posting here. Caught the attention of Shrink/Mofo (who I had no clue who they were at the time) and then Kinger came over a couple days later.

The rest is well, history. I left when Mo was let go, Kinger stayed on.

PO69

EOG Master

Kinger does need to grow up a bit. Why people have any ghosts at all?

I know why Kinger has 4 or 5 ghosts here, but not sure why he would have a ghost somewhere else. This guy really needs a hobby. I mean this is really sad kinger. And then you are actually proud to have a ghost!

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER KINGER! Take at least 1 hour off tomorrow.

NO MORE ghosts anywhere Kinger!! You have toi have something going on in your life

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I know why Kinger has 4 or 5 ghosts here, but not sure why he would have a ghost somewhere else. This guy really needs a hobby. I mean this is really sad kinger. And then you are actually proud to have a ghost!

NO MORE ghosts anywhere Kinger!! You have toi have something going on in your life

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Valid points, PO. I'll take an hour off tomorrow.