Has Wilheim left the RX?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Has Wilheim left the RX?

Kinger, you are the only mod who hasn't kissed the ass of guys like VD. I will always respect you for not buying into all the bullshit. You may be the most honest mod these forums have ever seen. I'm not kidding

You can be very entertaining at times WVU...but once again you are clueless...now you are trying to rub Kinger's back for something in return...and now you are saying that mods here kissed my ass? How about working with the truth once in a while WVU...

That's for damn sure...groovin is reaching for straws....

I don't need to "reach for straws" to point out that you're defending a liar and a thief. Your motives are completely irrelevant to me, it doesn't matter to me if Wilhelm's your best bud or if he's a 12 year old Thai hooker you've been banging, the simple fact is that you've repeatedly called "Corey" (sic) a dirtball because Wilhelm told you so, and you've repeatedly defended a crook.

BTW, we are all waiting for you to prove you've never banged a 12 year old Thai hooker.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I don't need to "reach for straws" to point out that you're defending a liar and a thief. Your motives are completely irrelevant to me, it doesn't matter to me if Wilhelm's your best bud or if he's a 12 year old Thai hooker you've been banging, the simple fact is that you've repeatedly called "Corey" (sic) a dirtball because Wilhelm told you so, and you've repeatedly defended a crook.

BTW, we are all waiting for you to prove you've never banged a 12 year old Thai hooker.

Guess you don't know me very well...but from your lame comments, I just consider the source...must be a bitch going thru life judging people if they disagree with you and cast disparaging remarks...

WVU

EOG Master

You can be very entertaining at times WVU...but once again you are clueless...now you are trying to rub Kinger's back for something in return...and now you are saying that mods here kissed my ass? How about working with the truth once in a while WVU...

calling it like I see it. Not just the mods. Surprised Kinger took a stance against the mutual masterbation, but that is exactly what he did. It's ok VD, everyone doesn't have to kiss your ass. You will survive just fine

Guess you don't know me very well...but from your lame comments, I just consider the source...must be a bitch going thru life judging people if they disagree with you and cast disparaging remarks...

LOL. You called Corey (sic) a dirtbag and a scumbag left and right without one piece of evidence he'd ever done anything wrong, but I'm the one "judging people who disagree with me." GTFO.

A mere "disagreement" is one thing. Defending theft is something else entirely.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Veijo, guestion.............beings WIL is a good friend of yours, why didn't you talk to him during the lengthy EZ street investigation and tell him that he had an array of facts completely wrong and was stating things that were simply not true in any way, shape, or form?????

Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds were being convinced on a daily basis that he was either covering something up and/or had no competence in what he was relaying to the masses............in all liklihood, a combonation of both.

Anyone that followed the RX/EZ investigation from start to finish knew what a circus act it was.......................

mr merlin

EOG Master

Veijo, guestion.............beings WIL is a good friend of yours, why didn't you talk to him during the lengthy EZ street investigation and tell him that he had an array of facts completely wrong and was stating things that were simply not true in any way, shape, or form?????

Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds were being convinced on a daily basis that he was either covering something up and/or had no competence in what he was relaying to the masses............in all liklihood, a combonation of both.

Anyone that followed the RX/EZ investigation from start to finish knew what a circus act it was.......................
I think we know why, because " there but for the grace of god, go I"..VD knows that if the tables were reversed, he would have had to side with the advertiser...and stiff a lucky gambler.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Wow..I had no idea; my simple post would generate this much. I didn't really know much, if anything about "Wil", except that he banned me. I never met him nor any poster here or over there either. It's fun to read some stuff about this love of ours. And it is that for most of us.

The guy Wil, I thought was "funny", but I never paid him much mind as I knew his role was sort of a "keep the ball rolling type".. as a moderator. His avaitar was sort of a throwback (like mine ) to the old days. I don't even know what it was I said that caused him to ban me...I think I was only playing or simply joking around and he took it seriously.. But I said nothig hurtfull in any way that I can recall. Anyway, I was only curious as to if he had really left there..

Most of the posters that I used to keep up with are gone now anyway.... Shrink, Will Bill, Fishhead and one or two others from the the old days ..Fishhead and Dante are still around. Surprised that Dante didn't post here after the Shrink started it.. He seems like a good guy.

Oh well, Life goes on....
Bye Wil...Wherever you may be>:cocktail

Funny that RX poster "BillHill99" claims extensive knowledge of the EZ Street lawsuit and has posted plenty of details, except that he also misspelled Cory's name as "Corey." What's up with all this RX posters claiming that "Corey" is a scam artist, dirtbag, etc not knowing how to spell his name? I'm pretty sure if I had "extensive knowledge of a lawsuit" I'd figure out how to spell one of the participant's names.

It would not surprise me in the least if there's a chargeback artist named "Corey" that the idiots at EZ and the RX confused with this Cory, considering how all these guys consistently misspell his name.

Because he wanted Wil to take the heat for this and bail so he can weasel into the head mod role. Dont believe it for a sec this knob slobber would jump if marty called.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Marty stiffed countries....

I did talk to Wil during the past proceedings and told him that he should have paid the man his money...

Betting Food Stamps...I thought you knew me better than this...my one year experiment at forums are over...I did less baby sitting in the military than at the forum gig...but I did help the forum go into new directions and on the right path to respectibility even though some here disagree...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Because he wanted Wil to take the heat for this and bail so he can weasel into the head mod role. Dont believe it for a sec this knob slobber would jump if marty called.

Betting Food Stamps...since I got canned, I can assure you that I have no intentions on a mod job at the RX...if I needed the coin, maybe I would...but I enjoy my life and I enjoy posting...my way of keeping up some good friendships that I have made over the past 8 years on the forums...

Betting Food Stamps...since I got canned, I can assure you that I have no intentions on a mod job at the RX...if I needed the coin, maybe I would...but I enjoy my life and I enjoy posting...my way of keeping up some good friendships that I have made over the past 8 years on the forums...

i believe you VD, glad your enjoying life. :thumbsup

You were nice enough to admit that Wilhelm controlled the strings and had the ability to pay Cory or not pay Cory, and Wilhelm explicitly chose to stiff Cory. As such I no longer believe you have any interest in an RX mod job since there's no way they'd hire anyone who admitted that Wilhelm chose to stiff Cory, not Marty and not EZ themselves.