USF +3 looks really good tonight

tripp

EOG Master
Not sure why West Va is getting so much love. Average team on the road...must be the "must win" angle to get them into the Orange Bowl.

This game will mean as much to USF..last home game is more than enough motivation, especially when you add in that it's a primetime game on a Thursday night.

I don't buy that WVU is much better than USF, if at all. Certainly not good enough to be road favs over USF. I would put USF at -1 here minimum so I'll gladly take them getting a FG

Doesn't hurt that PO is against me also. :btj:

WVU

EOG Master
Re: USF +3 looks really good tonight

average on the road? Maybe not great, but they are 3-1 with wins over MD, Rutgers, and Cinci with the later 2 being better than USF.

USF is 1-5 in the conference and only 3-3 at home although they traditionally have been beating WV at home this is a completely different USF squad.

Not to pull a Winky, but you are on the wrong side here. :thumbsup WVU wins easily by double digits

High Times

EOG Master

average on the road? Maybe not great, but they are 3-1 with wins over MD, Rutgers, and Cinci with the later 2 being better than USF.

USF is 1-5 in the conference and only 3-3 at home although they traditionally have been beating WV at home this is a completely different USF squad.

Not to pull a Winky, but you are on the wrong side here. :thumbsup WVU wins easily by double digits

Bet them then and use them in your contest :pop:

tripp

EOG Master

Results say USF is one of the worst in the BE, but common sense states otherwise.

They sure as hell would not be dogs to Rutgers on a neutral field. WVU beat Cinci without their best player also.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I've read guys on both sides swearing they're right about this game. Leave me out of it. I have bad results with Big East football.

High Times

EOG Master

Awesome

4 of you on WVU

:thumbsup

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Lucky for us Wvu backers, Daniels looks like a bag of ass

High Times

EOG Master

That was bullshit giving USF a touchdown. The dude didn't even have control of the football when he hit the ground. Fuck his foot being in bounds the ball was moving when he hit the ground.

:doh1

Fucking bullshit call and I want to see USF win the game, but know what is right and what is bullshit.

:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

rough push, but better than a loss. West Va somehow put up 30 while barely moving the football.

Hope nobody had the under here as that was truthfully a terrible beat. This game should have had 40 points, not near 60