PINNY LEAN....??? Let's Track These....Add if you notice any others....

GreatDane

EOG Member
Re: PINNY LEAN....??? Let's Track These....Add if you notice any others....

Today's action Pinnacle at 12:30PM EST:

575 UNC Greensboro +101
576 App St -9.5 -111

10 readily available at other books, then an hour later 9s pop up across the board except for Pinny. What is going on here? Where is the Pinny lean?

GreatDane

EOG Member

So Pinnacle did move to -9 (-106). Therefore my understanding is that the initial lean was to NC Greensboro plus the points because Pinny was at 9.5 when others had 10 and I witnessed a move by the other books to 9 that Pinny followed. What confused me was when Pinny had 9.5 -111, I viewed the -111 as a stop on App St. So I was confused why there was a lean to the dog and a stop on the favorite.

I hope that I am following what you're explaining properly.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

After several posts Tim finally got to type EV:LMAOHigh times is right, betting in the real world has nothing to do with the fantasy world of mathematics, Tim and others constantly confuse this with the obvious good practice of not taking bad prices. Anyone with experience of Bookmaking will tell you that you try to maximise the vig punters take on a bet and give plenty love to those who do. Remember, a bettor is not betting every game, every day, every month, every year, so these half point calculations mean nothing other than showing you not to take a bad price.

As for Pinny, they are the same as eveyone else, they dont know who is going to win and as a bookmaker theyre just trying to maximise their hold on a game which is understandable and attainable when your betting -105, -104 both sides on a game knowing there are jokers out there willing to pay the extra vig for points, at best it gives their view of where the line might be going.

Only time and randomness will finally prove to the math guys that its all nonsense then they ride off into the sunset broken hearted, the longest I witnessed in Bookmaking was 4 years before sadly suicide. +EV thinking is a cancer :cheers

High Times

EOG Master

After several posts Tim finally got to type EV:LMAOHigh times is right, betting in the real world has nothing to do with the fantasy world of mathematics, Tim and others constantly confuse this with the obvious good practice of not taking bad prices. Anyone with experience of Bookmaking will tell you that you try to maximise the vig punters take on a bet and give plenty love to those who do. Remember, a bettor is not betting every game, every day, every month, every year, so these half point calculations mean nothing other than showing you not to take a bad price.

As for Pinny, they are the same as eveyone else, they dont know who is going to win and as a bookmaker theyre just trying to maximise their hold on a game which is understandable and attainable when your betting -105, -104 both sides on a game knowing there are jokers out there willing to pay the extra vig for points, at best it gives their view of where the line might be going.

Only time and randomness will finally prove to the math guys that its all nonsense then they ride off into the sunset broken hearted, the longest I witnessed in Bookmaking was 4 years before sadly suicide. +EV thinking is a cancer :cheers

Coming from someone who has been around and can't be bullshitted.

Nice to see there are some people who know what is bullshit and what isn't. And most of this non-sense is bullshit these guys post about.

:pop:

WVU

EOG Master

lol, good one fraud
:pop::pop::pop:

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

They act as if it's just purely theoretical and people don't make tons of money every day using pure mathematics in gambling. Mind blowing.

High Times

EOG Master

They act as if it's just purely theoretical and people don't make tons of money every day using pure mathematics in gambling. Mind blowing.

Oh yes

The guys at CRIS and GREEK and Grande and Pinnacle are getting killed on bettors betting -200 favorites and laying -128 on NCAAB totals.

It ain't happening dude.

Fantasy stuff :doh1

But you know these People that are doing it big time. :LMAO

High Times

EOG Master

I also know bookmakers in Las Vegas and none of them are getting these -200 money line bets on football or basketball.

I bet you you could go into the Las Vegas Hilton and sit for 1 day and not 1 bettor will lay -200 on a football or basketball money line for the limit.

Where are they betting these great bets?

:pop:

High Times

EOG Master

lol, good one fraud
:pop::pop::pop:

Why do you keep calling yourself a fraud?

I deal in facts and you and your boy IrishTim deal in fantasy garbage that isn't happening in the real world of betting.

You guys must be killing the books.

:LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

it is fact that you were punked by Tim in the tourney. It is fact we are both still alive and posting winners. Congrats on getting 16th out of 16.

High Times

EOG Master

it is fact that you were punked by Tim in the tourney. It is fact we are both still alive and posting winners. Congrats on getting 16th out of 16.

Yeap

2-5 is what I do every week.

And you guys go 5-2 every week.

I get it :doh1

WVU

EOG Master

I would lay 10-1 you are a lifetime loser

High Times

EOG Master

I would lay 10-1 you are a lifetime loser

Why do you bother to keep making a fool of yourself?

It gets old you claiming shit and knowing NOTHING.

Have your fun

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

HT, I'll bet you that BOTH myself and WVU have better lifetime ROIs at Pinnacle than you. We can have JK, Peep, Reagan, or some other neutral party you trust hold the money.

WVU

EOG Master

HT, I'll bet you that BOTH myself and WVU have better lifetime ROIs at Pinnacle than you. We can have JK, Peep, Reagan, or some other neutral party you trust hold the money.

Yeah, how about it HT? I will give you 10-1 that my lifetime ROI at Pinny is higher than yours. Step up to the plate, fraud :pop:

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

No chance he takes the bet. I doubt he even bets at Pinny (which is almost impossible for a so-called "professional").

High Times

EOG Master

No chance he takes the bet. I doubt he even bets at Pinny (which is almost impossible for a so-called "professional").

Dude shut the fuck up!

You are a no nothing little brat.

We get it

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

lol this is at least the second time when it's come to put up or shut up...you back away with your tail between your legs. The other was when you said I couldn't win betting -200s and I said I could, but you refused to take the bet.

WVU

EOG Master

Tim you obviously confused him. He probably doesn't even know what ROI is. He didn't even know how to use the term EV as recent as a couple months ago

High Times

EOG Master

lol this is at least the second time when it's come to put up or shut up...you back away with your tail between your legs. The other was when you said I couldn't win betting -200s and I said I could, but you refused to take the bet.

Why would I bet an internet punk.

You mean nothing to me and betting you would be a complete waste of my time.

You 2 are the posters who need to prove things.

I know about anything you want to discuss and that bothers the fuck out of both of you.

And that is cool.

You both are blowhards

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

And he still doesn't know what "juice" means.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Why would I bet an internet punk.

You mean nothing to me and betting you would be a complete waste of my time.

You 2 are the posters who need to prove things.

I know about anything you want to discuss and that bothers the fuck out of both of you.

And that is cool.

You both are blowhards

I've tried to "prove" things twice, but both times you backed down. I may not know much about sports betting, but I for sure know more than you.

High Times

EOG Master

Tim you obviously confused him. He probably doesn't even know what ROI is. He didn't even know how to use the term EV as recent as a couple months ago

The day either one of you become important in this business is the day I quit.

2 blowhards pretending to be sharp and pretending to know people.

High Times

EOG Master

I've tried to "prove" things twice, but both times you backed down. I may not know much about sports betting, but I for sure know more than you.

Not even close son.

You are not even in single A ball

WVU

EOG Master

LOL, are you saying you are important in this business HT?

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Where does that leave you? T ball? :+clueless

High Times

EOG Master

I've already wasted enough time with you little boys

Good day

WVU

EOG Master

Why would you wager with me? My 10k against your 1k (k=$1000 so as to not confuse you again) on our lifetime Pinny ROI? Easy money for a bigtime like yourself

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

HT, do you even bet? I'd lay -200 you have neither a line service nor a Pinnacle account.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Why would you wager with me? My 10k against your 1k (k=$1000 so as to not confuse you again) on our lifetime Pinny ROI? Easy money for a bigtime like yourself

Maybe he doesn't want to look for you when you disappear if it looks like you might be wrong...:yay

Set yourself up there.

I saw someone mention -200 lines? Depending on the sport they are definantely not unbeatable. Maybe people don't bet them much in Vegas but I would venture to guess they get bet online a bit more.

ATX

sometimes Pinnacle keeps their lean ahead of the move from their opener right up to the closing #

or close to it

on some games it's not real hard to know which side the guys that they don't want to need against are going to be on. pure math guys struggle to understand this

ATX

point being that Pinnacle is known to gamble

they are not always booking to action

that 9.5 UNC Greensboro basketball game example was probably an example of them simply booking, I doubt they were getting much action on it and moved after the action filled up the number but I wasn't watching that move so god bless

WVU

EOG Master

Maybe he doesn't want to look for you when you disappear if it looks like you might be wrong...:yay

Set yourself up there.

Post up with whoever he wants

$tinky

EOG Senior Member

Post up with whoever he wants

come up with a way (that i'm happy with) to prove the accounts are actually yours and his, and i'll take this bet. Post up of course.

WVU

EOG Master

come up with a way (that i'm happy with) to prove the accounts are actually yours and his, and i'll take this bet. Post up of course.

You are on. Let's see what HT says. Kinger or whoever can hold the money

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Yup, first we need to ensure that HT has an active Pinny account and then we can agree to the terms.

Interested why you would take it though. Obviously HT doesn't think he's going to win or else he would've done it himself.

WVU

EOG Master

maybe stinky is HT's agent:+clueless