Andy Reid -240 to be Let Go before Start of 2012 season.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Andy Reid -240 to be Let Go before Start of 2012 season.

Once the team quits on you, it's usually only a matter of when, but I had no idea he was making that much, or that he had two years left on his deal. Interesting, and tough call, for Lurie, the ugliness at their last two home games will be tough to ignore.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

Lurie doesn't seem type to fire someone during season. after season different story.

Integrity

EOG Master

I think he'll get one more year unless they can coax Gruden out of the booth.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If Gone is -240 whatever Stays is, around +200??, I"ll take that for a decent sized wager

He's a good coach. I like what he does for fantasy as a HS player, bc he runs a solid offense.

If they didnt start that dream team hype BS, his seat wouldnt be nearly as hot.

Having said that though, this team looks like it has no chemistry at all this year.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The need to get rid of DeSean Jackson and a few other malcontents, get Vick back healthy and they'll be decent next year.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

I think he will be told 2012 will be his last chance so next year it will be win or be fired.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

He will be someones coach next year regardless of what happens. That organization was in shambles before he got there and now they are one of the top in the league. If Philly lets him go he will have plenty of offers.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

He will be someones coach next year regardless of what happens. That organization was in shambles before he got there and now they are one of the top in the league. If Philly lets him go he will have plenty of offers.

I agree.Andy Reid took that organization and pretty much turned them around and he has done nothing but win to the point the fanbase is spoiled and expects a winner every year.He will be picked up very quickly the minute he is let go by Philly.

High Times

EOG Master

I agree.Andy Reid took that organization and pretty much turned them around and he has done nothing but win to the point the fanbase is spoiled and expects a winner every year.He will be picked up very quickly the minute he is let go by Philly.

What sucks for the other NFL teams who need a good coach is that

The Eagles owner knows this fact all to well.

I mean if you fire Reid are you going to get a better coach?

:pop:

mobetter

EOG Addicted

vick will always get hurt. better have a good backup. vince iight

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

What sucks for the other NFL teams who need a good coach is that

The Eagles owner knows this fact all to well.

I mean if you fire Reid are you going to get a better coach?

:pop:

That's the thing who's out there that is better? Coach this team need is someone like Dungy but he's not coming back.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

He's a player's coach, for the most part... That only works with the right chemistry. I think he's a gonner and I really like the guy.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

when the season os over management and reid will have a heart to heart conversation.

there are gonna be plenty of openings in the off season.

it's time for him to go but the eagles need to find a better coach than andy reid.

not 2 many of them out there right now

desean jackson will not be an eagle next year. he wants way 2 much money. so when you are shopping for an eagles jersey skip over jackson's, they'll be on sale in a couple of months in a bin at the back of the store under the dawkins and shephard jerseys.

munson15

I want winners...

Agree completely on Jackson, he is a cancer to an organization and must be removed. Lito Sheppard, however, is playing well as a backup DB in Oakland for my Raiders, CC.:thumbsup

Integrity

EOG Master

i can see them franchising desean, which of course will lead to more drama

Agree completely on Jackson, he is a cancer to an organization and must be removed. Lito Sheppard, however, is playing well as a backup DB in Oakland for my Raiders, CC.:thumbsup

You are wrong here, The Eagles should of gave this guy something in the off season. When you look up and have Vince Young making 10 times more then you are this season tell me you would not be a bit pissed?? The Eagles handled that situation totally wrong.

munson15

I want winners...

Jackson plays like a dog, Donk. Alligator arms, cutting off routes, not even looking back on busted plays, ignoring the QB on the sidelines, it's embarrassing. He signed a contract, won't honor it, and wants more than he deserves. He's a glorified punt returner at this point, and he's killing Reid with his attitude. A pro gets pissed and plays so well he forces the team to pay him. A punk dies out there on his team and turns a bad situation for an individual into a organization-wide disaster. Just my .02.

That shot on the sidelines that looked like he was ignoring Young ws complete bs btw, Young was talking to the White guy that drops 3 out of 4 passes thrown to him. I don't agree with Jacksons actions this year but I can see where he is coming from. Even Ronnie Brown makes more then he does. Eagles should of threw him something in the off season.

munson15

I want winners...

Not even disagreeing with you, Donk. The 'white guy' sucks for sure and Jackson may have been a different guy if they tried to throw him a bone in the offseason. Maybe he feels ignored since they paid big bucks to so many FA's, but in the club's defense, there was little time to take care of their own with the lockout extending so far into the summer. Still, it's hard to watch a petulant, talented guy go in the tank on his team. Let me ask you, how did you feel about Jackson when he made that big play vs. the Giants and took 50 yards of field position away from his team by being stupid and flipping the ball at the opposing DC?:doh1

:cheers:cheers