Saturday Night NFL Who you got?

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated
I just can't pull the trigger and bet Dallas. Little online shop I have some FP had Bucs +7.5 so I took that and the under for half a unit each.

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Saturday Night NFL Who you got?

look like the under for the 1st half is a good play, but cold as crap here...........

tripp

EOG Master

im just on 1st half under 24

tough taking the under after watching how good the boys offense can be and how embarrassing the defense can be, but i don't see a lot of big plays happening here. TB doesn't have the weapons, atmosphere won't be the same, ryan will have the defense better prepared in a must win game. Giants secondary also one of the worst in the league so dallas won't have wide open guys all game

pvcpipe

EOG Master

on Dallas like the square i am. i just like to bitch about Romo.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i was surprised to see the line move the way it did. i rarely play college overs but like this one a good bit.

tripp

EOG Master

dallas looking damn good so far. Romo making plays, running game going well.

TB redzone defense really been bad. twice had them 3rd and goal from the 8 and give up the td. those need to ge fgs

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I just got home and turned on the game. I knew I was on wrong side and bet anyway. My under 47 isn't lost yet.

I have to say it though there is a LOT of bad QB play out there for ANY one QB to get as much criticism as Tebow does.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Dallas scores here I'm turning this shit off and playing video games with my kid.

tripp

EOG Master

Romo is playing phenomenal football lately. Such an underrated qb with all the shit he gets. He is as good as anyone in the league outside of the elite class of guys

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

At times he looks brilliant at at times he sucks. I really don't give him a lot of shit personally I just say Dallas usually does stupid something to lose.

He also has a TON of talent around him.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

are u fucking kidding me?

how late of a flag was that

this game was over

Tuckman

Uh Poster

no but the calls were bullshit, no different than the plays in the endzone the drive before. SDST was gifted this win

refs suck ass

+4 for me

pvcpipe

EOG Master

nice call on the Cajun ML, tripp. you've been pretty hot lately.