Texts from Gyno

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Texts from Gyno

Gyno gets PMs from posters talking about thin and handsome he is, I always kinda assumed he was talking about PVCer. I guess them texting is taking the next step.

J

joeybagadonuts

My next question- Is Piper really a middle aged lawyer from Alabama or is he really a 15 y/o chick Gyno met at a school dance???

Riddle me that!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

quit cock blocking me bricker. i don't come on Match.com and fuck your shit up.

tripp

EOG Master

Better than recieving all those phone calls from rjt.

His squeaky voice creeps me out.

J

joeybagadonuts

The guy is just that sharp and successful, Piper. Don't be jealous of chute the great! I mean he hasn't one of the top 10 highest recorded IQs in the world.

Haters gonna hate.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

HE'S LOST A LOT OF FUCKING WEIGHT, JOEY!

quit cock blocking me bricker. i don't come on Match.com and fuck your shit up.

:lol Jesus that's funny.

Now that being said, I know you don't understand but he's taking advantage of you. You're in a vulnerable state right now... you're married and you don't know any better. Save yourself. Do. It. Now.

Sail away, sail away, sail aaaaaaaway.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He's out on Saturday night dates and you guys are bumping his threads

scoreeeeeboard

J

joeybagadonuts

Chute's pop dukes invented Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

You fukkk. I guess laughed so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. My GF thinks I am a nutjob.

:lolxmas:lolxmas:lolxmas:lolxmas

J

joeybagadonuts

scoreeeeeboard

See, but thats only bc the fix is in. the league, nay, the universe does not want any of us to leave this site. gyno must be on the good side of the fix. the rest of us are doomed.

WIINNINNNGGGG

CLAPCLAPCLAP

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

scoreeeeeboard

He was watching the 2nd Van Wilder with his grandma the other night, saw the Indian (dot, not pow wow) - yes Joey, I stole it - set everything on fire when hooking up with a hot chick so he made up his own story...

I bet tonight he'll come in and tell us he was getting ready to bang his chick in the ride and she said "What do you think is more exciting, stealing cars or having sex?"

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

"I was just here to watch.... cartoons Doug? and... a little sponge bob. I'm the babysitter. These.. condoms and rapesicles were... were... for my.. uh. girlfriend... Go to EOG.com and ask them... I post about her a lot."

J

joeybagadonuts

Some of your best work, Kinger.

i'm dying over here :lolxmas

Herbie

EOG Addicted

When I was in high school I called a handful of random touts' free pick lines using my parents' phone (where they would ask for your contact info "to call you back with your free pick" )... Was a strong life lesson in being selective in giving out your number...

texansfan

EOG Master

That pedo sent me a Happy New Years text a few years ago and I just ignored his dumbass. Gyno seriously needs to be medicated. he's delusional as hell.

The guy got dealt a shitty hand in life and he has trouble dealing with it. I wouldn't let that guy anywhere near my daughters as they're approaching their teenage years.

J

joeybagadonuts

That pedo sent me a Happy New Years text a few years ago and I just ignored his dumbass. Gyno seriously needs to be medicated. he's delusional as hell.

The guy got dealt a shitty hand in life and he has trouble dealing with it. I wouldn't let that guy anywhere near my daughters as they're approaching their teenage years.

:lolxmas

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ha. Gyno still sending out texts. With all the time i been gone would have actually enjoyed a good gyno check in.