REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

mike499

EOG Veteran
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

In August I staked my nephew to a 500 buy in fantasy football league hasnt asked me a question all year picked him up from work today first words outta his mouth today should I start Gore or Jacobs tomorrow what do you guys think:+clueless

In August I staked my nephew to a 500 buy in fantasy football league hasnt asked me a question all year picked him up from work today first words outta his mouth today should I start Gore or Jacobs tomorrow what do you guys think:+clueless
i think jacobs will be good for 30 yards and a td...pitt defense wont be giving up much to gore

mike499

EOG Veteran

He is leaning Jacobs gonna stear him that way would never here the end of it if Gore had a clunker

cheapseats

EOG Master

guessins the saturday night special boxcars to bridhouzes is losts on dakoter and their aint no van drivins south

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

guessins the saturday night special boxcars to bridhouzes is losts on dakoter and their aint no van drivins south
bricker be lost for sure. i used my cho cho to pick up the boxcar he usually sleeps in and took it away. :lol

diogee

3 eggs, cheese, and salsa wrapped up in a low carb burrto :lock:

diogee

think a little bit but not near as much as use to did be.

diogee

ouch. i won't bes on that cho cho.

me not cho cho until 0230

diogee

might wanna read the rules a little closer before going off like a rooster mr birdhouse...in particular this one:

1a. Only the originally slated contestants as outlined in this post at the time the contest starts are eligible for prizes in the eog grand challenge.