Some Poinsettia Bowl talk

tripp

EOG Master
I know this bowl game may not have the allure of a Beef O' Brady's bowl, but with not much else doing on tonight we might as well discuss it.

One of the only bowl games that features two division winners. Both teams I feel were kinda screwed being put in a bowl game this early, but at least they will get the full national stage with nothing to compete with tonight.

This game also features one of the most profitable teams of the college football regular season in Louisiana Tech (10-2 ATS, covering their last 7).

I leaned strong to Lou Tech when this matchup was announced, and even more so when i saw them at +10.5 to start things off. Now I'm not so sure and may end up on TCU -9.5. They have an explosive offense and a defense that improved tremendously as the year went on.

Anyone with a strong opinion one way or the other here?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Some Poinsettia Bowl talk

I know this bowl game may not have the allure of a Beef O' Brady's bowl, but with not much else doing on tonight we might as well discuss it.

One of the only bowl games that features two division winners. Both teams I feel were kinda screwed being put in a bowl game this early, but at least they will get the full national stage with nothing to compete with tonight.

This game also features one of the most profitable teams of the college football regular season in Louisiana Tech (10-2 ATS, covering their last 7).

I leaned strong to Lou Tech when this matchup was announced, and even more so when i saw them at +10.5 to start things off. Now I'm not so sure and may end up on TCU -9.5. They have an explosive offense and a defense that improved tremendously as the year went on.

Anyone with a strong opinion one way or the other here?

I hope that continues. I have them in the Bowl Contest.

tripp

EOG Master

Good three and out from Lou Tech. Should get some nice field position here

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Muffed punt inside the 10. Could be just what I need to get the over back into play here.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i need a ridiculous front door by TCU to screw Kinger in the contest.