Green Bay

lap18

EOG Dedicated
This team will not repeat. The defense is the problem. If the weather is good in the playoffs and it comes down to New Orleans, Brees might score every drive.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Green Bay

I hope to see Atlanta/New Orleans rematch in the first round of the playoffs (looking more like New Orleans/Detroit rd 1). I think ATL right now might be a better team.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Tripp, are you saying you believe Atlanta is better than New Orleans right now?

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp, are you saying you believe Atlanta is better than New Orleans right now?

Yes. Atlanta at their best is more balanced IMO, and brings to the table the better defense. New Orleans gets all the hype because of Brees, but this is the same team that got run over by Seattle in the playoffs last year. Don't play defense and don't run the ball. At least GB has playmakers like Matthews, Woodson and Williams.

I think Dallas, SF, NO, and Atlanta are all capable of being there to face GB in the conf finals. Dallas would be the most surprising of the group, but capable.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Interesting. I don't see anybody beating New Orleans at home, including Green Bay if they didn't have home field advantage throughout.

Heim

EOG Master

This team will not repeat. The defense is the problem. If the weather is good in the playoffs and it comes down to New Orleans, Brees might score every drive.

The weather is usually ideal in a dome.....anything outside of a controlled environment no
chance for the Cha-Chings......Bayou Boys imo.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Green Bay hasn't hosted a playoff game since 2008.

I see the Packers rolling its opponent in the Divisional Round and then playing the exhausted survivor of the Saints-49ers in the NFC Championship Game.

Green Bay is headed to Indy.

Book it.