LETS TRACK OUR DRINKING

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
More enjoyable than those wankers tracking line movements hoping to get a clue. :shoot:

I'm 5 hours in front of you tossers which is why I always beat the closing line. :finger004 Downside is I've already had half a bottle of Chateauneuf Du Pape before most of you assholes have got out of bed. :mutley

I usually drink the cheapest plonk but Her in Doors got this for Xmas and I hid it before she clocked it. :pop:

Tastes lovely :houra:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: LETS TRACK OUR DRINKING

Forgot to mention I did finish off the Xmas bottle of Baileys earlier on. lets say 2 or 3 shots :silly:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good thing I'm not drinking until tomorrow night. I would be a huge favorite against you...probably in the range of -1700

J

joeybagadonuts

More enjoyable than those wankers tracking line movements hoping to get a clue. :shoot:

I'm 5 hours in front of you tossers which is why I always beat the closing line. :finger004 Downside is I've already had half a bottle of Chateauneuf Du Pape before most of you assholes have got out of bed. :mutley

I usually drink the cheapest plonk but Her in Doors got this for Xmas and I hid it before she clocked it. :pop:

Tastes lovely :houra:cheers

You may be a eurothrash loser, but at least you have decent taste in wine.

:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

...first one to drink your bankroll wins?

How long were you in the Navy?

My Father-in-Law served on the Ark Royal and he was a wanker, thank God they werent all . Part of my success as a punter has been my drinking, it takes away those nagging questions, did I get the right price? will I beat the closer? will my nuts come down from my guts? :btj:

Anyways, I must be pissed to answer question of a Kaaskop :lolxmas Gottferdummer :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Sorry about the delay but I was having dinner, a nice Corona before hand and a bottle of Chianti during, except for a glass for the Missus :3ddown:

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Alco must be kicking in as I think Joey bag of Sounds nice. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

FUCK ME just remembered, I've bet the Liverpool Under Tonight and game started, back later. :cheers

My Father-in-Law served on the Ark Royal and he was a wanker, thank God they werent all . Part of my success as a punter has been my drinking, it takes away those nagging questions, did I get the right price? will I beat the closer? will my nuts come down from my guts? :btj: Anyways, I must be pissed to answer question of a Kaaskop :lolxmas Gottferdummer :cheers

You need to curse in your own language, you S'eastern Wanker; none of the dumb-shits in this low-brow forum understand your misspelled half-witted pigeon Dutch, and all of us need a laugh courtesy your bottle-brained somewhat readable "English" ramblings...

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Finished the odd bottle left in the Corona box and halfway through another bottle of Chianti, Liverpool 1-1 so drinking faster as under in jepordy :shoot::cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

First bet of the dat doewn :shoot: finishedhast other bottle and knowon 3rd :btj: as i had a loss i,m goi ng to press up next nbets. No proble,m im a sharp bettoerv :cheers

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Twelve oxycodone and a twenty pack of coca cola.:cheers

wash it down with caffeine and you all set.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Got hold of some speed pills last month found it out it was phentermine but thats not the good shit we used to take back in the day.Looked it up and that very day i saw where Bubba Smith who played Hightower on Police Academy had just died from it.I flushed it immedately.Kind of spooky when i googled it and it popped up with an obit where he OD'd on it and he was 67.Autopsy showed he had no food at all in his system nothing but junk speed.I think his gardener or someone found his body and he'd been dead a good period of time.They say he was a recluse.

Strange thing about me is i've done all kinds of drugs and the last ones i've yet to really experience was pills.I;ve done pot,coke,hero,crystal and haven't touched street drugs in years.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

FUCK ME :yikess And I've been respecting your plays. :shoot:

Oh yes you didnt read the disclaimer...I am definitely a sub 50% player...But I do my best work on at least 2 different substances at once...as a matter of fact check out the play I am about to post....:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Got hold of some speed pills last month found it out it was phentermine but thats not the good shit we used to take back in the day.Looked it up and that very day i saw where Bubba Smith who played Hightower on Police Academy had just died from it.I flushed it immedately.Kind of spooky when i googled it and it popped up with an obit where he OD'd on it and he was 67.Autopsy showed he had no food at all in his system nothing but junk speed.I think his gardener or someone found his body and he'd been dead a good period of time.They say he was a recluse.

Strange thing about me is i've done all kinds of drugs and the last ones i've yet to really experience was pills.I;ve done pot,coke,hero,crystal and haven't touched street drugs in years.

Pills are the worst drugs on earth, Mikey. They will suck the life out you. I went the same route as you. Did lots of 'street drugs' and when I got off those I starting taking pain pills as they were prescribed and legal. Worst idea ever. They ruin your body and mind.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Pills are fukin awesome and evil al at once....if you have a really addictive personality you could be in some serious trouble...If you have the natural shutoff switch in your mind, then they are better than anything out there...

be careful

no wonder the banter on EOG is so low-brow...all you assholes have burnt out your brains.

...your dicks are next...:bwah:

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Pills are the worst drugs on earth, Mikey. They will suck the life out you. I went the same route as you. Did lots of 'street drugs' and when I got off those I starting taking pain pills as they were prescribed and legal. Worst idea ever. They ruin your body and mind.

Your right.There for a long time i was mainly addicted to alcohol and cocaine.In late '99 i finally kicked it all including a three pack a day cigarette habit.I did that all at once.Finally started having nice things and money in my pocket.I've never done drugs or drank since.By the way i do have a very addictive personality.

Had a bad wreck literally a day or two before 9/11/01.Ten years my friend i've been addicted to these damn lifesuckers because like you said thats what they are.I am one of those guys who life of the party give you the shirt off my back but i would never hurt anyone but i end up really hurting myself although i didn't see it coming.It snuck up on me gradually.

It is a bad epidemic in this country and it just overtook the top spot for the first time as most abused drug.Its fun for a long time but most people don't realize its a nightmare and your hooked until its too late.Yeah they ruin your body and your mind.I haven't been motivated to make a bet since february of '07.Have an account at 5dimes for years i think i still have a couple bucks in there,lol.

I've tried to quit a few times but i got to keep trying.My better half of fifteen long years is ready to leave me because of it.I think i'm about to do something about it.Its not fun anymore.

In a couple years i'll be forty so i basically wasted an entire decade to it.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

no wonder the banter on EOG is so low-brow...all you assholes have burnt out your brains.

...your dicks are next...:bwah:

dont remind me..........made the mistake of giving teddy a winning 3 team parlay once........

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

dointb lisrten to thart wamnker dutch bollochgs hes onlyb ta bolklochs, im going to bedd noe taklk tomorroe:finger004:cheers

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm a little behind because I didn't drink at work today for some reason....silly me

6pack bud light
shot of smirnoff and the new 99whip...taste just like whip cream
and on 2nd glass of cape cod (vodka cran)

Family just left to mother-in-laws b-day but I said I wasnt feeling good.....so count me in for the night here.,

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

A three mile walk gives me the same rush. Haven't gotten my 3 mile walk in like 8 days, so climbing a tree. Might lead me to drinking. Had a drink yesterday and it had mango and lime. Do not recall the name but it had Jamaican Rum for the alcoholic ingredient. Served with my meal of beef enchiladas. Imbibe...