I dont like WVU...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Re: I dont like WVU...

GYNO, get to Vegas......got some drink comps for you.

RELAX, RELOAD, AND STAY FOCUSED.

Apple

Banned

You guys are brutal... When I was winning left and right shit was being ignored, now a few losses and I'm jumped on.. Its cool and all but thats really douchey.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

LOL you remind me of my bitch. :lolxmas except my bitch doesnt boss me around, like yours does.. BANG:houra my bitch gets freaky yours probably never puts out with that ugly mug of yours.

And you wonder why people like to give you shit when you lose.

Apple

Banned

weinke, you just pile on... I can careless what you think..

complete square that is probably down 50k lifetime.. I'll be just fine, so with whomever books your lame ass favorite ridden bets..

Hope you dont jinx my Steelers this weekend. I fukkin cringed when I saw you were on them too. everybody here calls you a square behind your back.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

What?

You're clearly flustered and aren't even able to write sentences that make sense at this point.

Keep flaming away, bitch.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

WVU just scored the most pts in bowl history..........

HOLY SHIT GYNO, sorry man.

Relax and reload, who you got tommorrow???

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I highly doubt he has lost 50k. Not sure he is sharp enough to have that much in the first place.

weinke, you just pile on... I can careless what you think..

complete square that is probably down 50k lifetime.. I'll be just fine, so with whomever books your lame ass favorite ridden bets..

Hope you dont jinx my Steelers this weekend. I fukkin cringed when I saw you were on them too. everybody here calls you a square behind your back.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

how the hell did Florida St lose 3 games in that dumpy conference?

well to be fair, it little bit went wrong for them this year. And the ACC screwed them scheduling wise. And ACC refs gangrape FSU at every turn.

But Jimbo better deliver next year