"Pay Only If You Win'

Heim

EOG Master
Who thought of this concept for touts.....where is the +EV in this. You're
still betting the losers if the tout goes 1-4 and you have to put a deposit
down and the tout works it off after 2-1, 3-2, 4-3 days et al...

Do people actually go for this?

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Re: "Pay Only If You Win'

I always thought of it as a free shot for the tout. They are prob more inclined to take favs and lay bigger juice if the money is only handed over "if you win"...

I am offering "It will not rain in Las Vegas next week." Pay only if you win.

You only have to pay for the pick if it does not rain!.

The following week is iffy. I'm still breaking down the data on the third week of January Las Vegas weather. It's only a lean at this time. I'll get back to you on this one.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

If i become a tout with pay only if you win stuff but offer $50 to the clients if the pick loses. Is that legal?

I know moving the money would be tough but just curious about the legality?? And obviously the offer would only be good for x amount of people...

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I am offering "It will not rain in Las Vegas next week." Pay only if you win.

You only have to pay for the pick if it does not rain!.

The following week is iffy. I'm still breaking down the data on the third week of January Las Vegas weather. It's only a lean at this time. I'll get back to you on this one.

Even better if you offer half of them " it will rain":LMAO

Did U go to The Big M last night Ray?

No he didn't I waited for him, no show. You can't give pay after you win or give $50 on a loss. Going 0-8 which is your forte would break you, oh I forgot you are loaded. But then again I'm sure Mr. Kelly would bail you out. He loves you, brokester. :pop:

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

If you paid off if your pick lost, you'd be, in effect, gambling, which is illegal.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

No he didn't I waited for him, no show. You can't give pay after you win or give $50 on a loss. Going 0-8 which is your forte would break you, oh I forgot you are loaded. But then again I'm sure Mr. Kelly would bail you out. He loves you, brokester. :pop:

What makes you think I was not there? Did you make any formal plans w me about where to meet what you look like etc..? And try to come up with your own original insults you imbecile

Nothing is illegal about doing the old pay after you win or I'll give you $50 on a loss, he is basically guaranteeing a win thats all. No vig involved where anyone is booking a bet etc. But how much would you charge on the win Luca? $200, $300 or less. People love the ole pay after you win deal.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Nothing is illegal about doing the old pay after you win or I'll give you $50 on a loss, he is basically guaranteeing a win thats all. No vig involved where anyone is booking a bet etc. But how much would you charge on the win Luca? $200, $300 or less. People love the ole pay after you win deal.

Think I would give you and ideas..? The fact is I have an idea that would be revoluntionary but I don't want to do it and it could bring some heat. But it would be professional and honest period. Nobody could knock it. Now go get ur shine box...

I always loved that one. If they only get paid after you win why involve you, just bet the game and win themselves.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Well no tout can answer this question:

If you can make a living picking winners, why do you sell your picks?

Care to give it a shot Willy..?